Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ily bb Timee xoxoxo
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Excellent ^_^ Looking forward to the new setup
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Not quite finals week for me just yet, but I will be less active throughout this week. After that, I will have three more weeks of high school, so I don't know as of now how it will affect my activity.
Finals are coming up. Gotta study. I'll be less active on the forums, but still as active on Skype. I also will have less time to work on the DnD maps, and when my Skype status is on "Do Not Disturb," that means, don't bother me.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Contact Info:
Steam-robertlifecaster
Email-robo606@yahoo.com

Alternate Accounts: StickIt (forgot pword, not accessible)

Describe yourself:
I'm a funny guy, who likes to have fun, but I am serious when in serious situations. I am an honest guy, and trustworthy. I am willing to do anything that is ordered to me to do. I'm 17 years old, still in school, and I have A's in most of my classes, (the rest are B's) I am a really enjoyable guy when you get to know me. I think I can respect others, and they can respect me. I'm on Toribash about every day, unless I really cant access my computer

Why do you want to join Oblivion?:
I want to join oblivion because I want to be a big part of this clan, support it, and spread the good word about it, I know that Oblivion is a highly skilled clan, and I know I can be a part of a highly skilled clan. I would give complete respect to all clan members.

Describe myself in Toribash:
I have been in clans such as Psycho, and Stoners, but neither really fit my needs, or didnt excite me.
I am in toribash every day, unless i really cant access my computer.
I am not an active poster in toribash, but I will always login and check anything in the clans or recent news.

Favorite Tertiary color:
Purple

Nothing else to say.

FUN QUESTIONS:

You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion, what do you do?
Stay calm and hope for the best.

What is your D&D Alignment?:
Neutral good.

If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill?
My friend, because family is more important.

Answer to riddle: A spider.

Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
Yes. Yes I am.

[EDIT]

I'm an honest and respectful person, and will respect all clan members and treat everyone the way I would want to be treated. I feel like I can be a supportive and big part of our clan. Donate to the bank... Give ideas... etc.

There are a few edits here and there, hope you can reconsider

Thank you,
SuperROBO1
why are you looking here? the post is up there
Getting back on topic:

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Your certainty is misplaced, as I was not aware that such a list even existed, much less seeing it with my own eyes.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.