Toribash
Originally Posted by boma10 View Post
Name:dikka
Belt: blue belt

"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": no i have 50 post

-----
plizz accept me/confirm me,oke!!!

As you can see, you've been auto-denied.

If you really read anything, then you would know that we only accept 2nd Dans +
Last edited by Shift; Aug 7, 2011 at 10:23 AM.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Alright assazin and kingpin said what I wanted to say about the 2 new applicants.

Kowla has passed the check, soki denied, I'm sorry but we have witnesses that claim you're lying, more than 2 witnesses is good enough for me.

And more reasons I dont have to state.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Check the first post for details. You'll be tested by 3 teams, but your app will make things easier, just wait for people to ask you what to do ;)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well you have to pass three tests. They are listed in the first page.
im part of the test 3 team.
Please can you list any possible skills or talents you might have that could be useful in any way.
We have a very large view of what can be useful so dont be afraid to mention anything that might be ambiguous.
Some classical examples of skills are: Art, Texturing, Video making, Marketing, Leadership, Essay writing....etc etc.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Marketing(semi-good), Very active Host, I held a supervised tourney for Secret yesterday and we got a full 32 people lobby (was my choice, i was the one who suggested we do it) i also held a hotseat lobby and got 15 people yesterday and after the tourney i transferred it over to a betting lobby which was also successful.(on average i host 1-2 betting lobbies a day maybe another hotseat or random mod lobby in between, i'm sure ill host tourneys as often as i can if i get in secret)
-----
was this usefull? (i also can create basic textures not high quality)
Last edited by Kowla; Aug 7, 2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have seen him on the market... He is quite the bitch when it comes to undercutting and prices xD I would like to see probably about 3 samples of these "textures" you can make though.
hey if anyone sees this wolfe assazin and i are going to host a tourney and we need some others to help out/ donate random items
:Kowla
This is not the right place to say this. The general chat discussion is the place to say these things ;)
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

ok sorry about that EJM i diddnt see general discussion (i found it its in the bracket below the top ones :])