Toribash
Nobody talks about this but Rythm got a fatty on the low no cap
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
On the low?? My shit fatter than a muhfucka
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
You like that shii big zaddy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Yo, I understand now that I was being a bit of a jerk lately. I took some stuff that I shouldnt have, etc, personally. For those of you that had to put up with a some of my shit, sorry about that.

Idk, I think this is the right thing to do, so I'm making a post for all to see. I've been in this community 10+ years and I like chilling with yall in Envy. I don't mean to be on the wrong page. If you want to talk to me about any problems I've caused, feel free.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Yo, I understand now that I was being a bit of a jerk lately. I took some stuff that I shouldnt have, etc, personally. For those of you that had to put up with a some of my shit, sorry about that.

Idk, I think this is the right thing to do, so I'm making a post for all to see. I've been in this community 10+ years and I like chilling with yall in Envy. I don't mean to be on the wrong page. If you want to talk to me about any problems I've caused, feel free.

ay man, im glad you took the time for self-intropection, and im also sure that most of the dudes here forgive you bro.
Originally Posted by Link View Post

- It takes a lot to come forth with stuff like this, so, with the utmost respect you're the fucking dude!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
- It takes a lot to come forth with stuff like this, so, with the utmost respect you're the fucking dude!

Aye agreed
It's me, the one who stole your sandwich!

Ps. Elmindreda is kinda cute tho :o
haha get rekt typh~min
EliZ: I have a crippling sugar addiction | Elmindreda: eli do be kinda cute tho, hmu sometimes | Typh: Splish splash Aeon is big trash.
Lmao remember when your clan died and since you couldn't get a season two you just redid the same adventure xdddd. SAO got more seasons but you guys just did a firefly.
Lmao whos aeon???| bro I haven't been here in a while.. what's poppin gang - Typh
I will always be proud of how far we got with Boxshu United. Ty all for a wonderful time!~ EliZ