Toribash
changed my mind x)
it's a neutral towards yes, but keep connected with us pls so I can know you better
Last edited by Azure; Sep 5, 2014 at 05:39 PM.
I played a few games with him in Judo yesterday, he seems pretty cool. Didn't get to talk too much to him though.

It's a yes from me.
Can you tell me why i was denied? Just to know what i can do better ^.~ even though i will not be applying again, not a second chance kinda guy.
Last edited by toxicpants; Sep 6, 2014 at 05:24 AM.
damn, chirs must of scared off the recruits again..
Last edited by Skylar; Sep 26, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Well, I've always wanted more than just a clan as you all know, I've wanted a family in toribash, and you're about the closest thing to family I've had. As you all know, my name is Josh and I'm 15, but most call me Chem. I'm a bit odd, and I really don't have any special skills besides words, I've been told I'm decent with them. I'm very active ingame, and decently active in forums. If I were to join Aeon, I'd be on everyday spreading the good name of Aeon and the name of your great family. I'm also starting to get into texture editing and making, but I'm quite terrible atm but I'm working my way there. I'd say in game my activity is nearing 10, but in forums I'm about a 6. I'm trying my hardest to improve my forum activity. I learned about Aeon a while ago, and I've always considered joining you, but I was always loyal to my clan. But as of now, I've left and have made the decision to find myself a new clan on from Eternal and hopefully find myself a new permanent home in toribash, in your home of Aeon. I'm a 3rd dan (Almost 4th \o/) and I'm from the great state of Michigan (Gotta get these base facts down ya know.) But the reason I've known of Aeon is because of mainly Skylarrr (<3) and because I've seen all of you around toribash and I've gotten to like all of you. So overall, I'd love to join Aeon if you'd ever consider having me and if not, I hope everything goes fantastic in your great family and I hope you all have a good day.
~Yours truly, ChemicalE.