Toribash
I think we should not deny him now because he told us he'd be inactive. However, we need to know wheter he has plans to get back to activity or not, its being a week now since he posted in the inactivity thread (even though his last activity was yesterday). In case he backs, I think we can give him another chance. Otherwise, fire him.

I will send a PM to him asking what he has in mind on this matter. Lets see what he says.
Last edited by Daedalus; May 31, 2015 at 03:34 AM.
Nickroxit replied the pm I sent to him, as you can see on the quote bellow, explaining his situation.

Originally Posted by Nickroxit
Originally Posted by Daedalus
Hello!
Hey Nick, we are discussing about your trial period, whether you will be aproved as a full member or not. We have noticed you are a bit inactive lately, you even posted in the inactivity thread one week ago and we are taking it into consideration. However, we'd like to know if you have plans to get back to activity, then we could give you another chance to prove yourself worthy. If you can't stay active anymore we'd have to deny you, but you could try to apply in the future again, you know we all like you. We just want to know what do you have in mind.

Cheers!

Unfortunately my grades are not up to par, and my parents are pissed. That's part of why I've been inactive, and why I'll continue to be inactive for a while... I understand, and I may even try to apply again in the future, I don't know. I'll have to see what happens...

So, what do you guys think about this? Should we still keep him as trial (inactive), remove him or...suggestions?
I suggest that we leave him as an inactive trial for a specific amount of time, or kick him out for the time being. When his activity level is back up to par, we could ask him to post around a bit, and judging on his performance and activity, set him back on trial for a week or so, or find an inhumane and hilariously hurtful way to reject him.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
I'd say kick him entirely for the time being. No malice behind doing it. As soon as he gets back, we can pick up where we left off.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Remove him until he's out of school for summer break.

During his summer break he will have plenty of free time i would think, and he would more effectively be able to prove himself.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I agree with hawkes and Triton. No point leaving him as a trial while he's inactive. When he has more time he can try to convince us again.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Hi [TL;DR], was wondering if you guys have belt restrictions? If you don't I'd like to apply.

My name's xjmc or Nath Justin IRL I'm from the Philippines! (GMT +8) I'm 18 years old and my birthday is October 28. My router is not currently connected into my computer because the phone wire doesn't work at my room ;-; I'm a replay maker and tbh I am a clan hopper. I'm trying to change right now and not trying to be a douche anymoar, my infractions are useless post because I saw the hands of a set just drawn. My bans are posting hentai (5 days) and 'account hijacking' but I didn't really do it, yeeey (Orko helped) I'm somehow obsessed with Toribash, why? When I search something important from Google I add "Toribash" to the first part e.g. "Toribash Megalodon" my mum is currently helping me get over Toribash by getting me into school early but my school starts at June 9. Hobbies? eating, playing Basketball, going out with my bois and reading Manga or mostly watching Anime. My hobbies always change because I always wanna try something new. Other than Toribash, I play: Counter Strike:Global Offensive and Shadow Fight 2. I left [Ascend] 'cause I thought it was getting inactive, but I was wrong. Got kicked out of [l]/Liquor, there was 3 reasons cause I got kicked out, I can't currently post it cause it was via PM and I empty my PMs when it's about 70-80. Got kicked out of (g)/Mage because they thought I was permabanned, But I came back \o/. I wish to get accept'd into the clan. I can't currently post replays because I'm via iPad. I will admit that I am MasterT0r3 Zockinator's old or maybe even still his friend.