Toribash
SntStolle

Also adding on to what Flamesmash said. We get a lot more applications than most other clans, so we have to be more strict and particulate. If you view this as unfair, then that is just not true.
I want to join
I can offer my participation in wars. I love any aikido mod. I try to play once a day. I try to check forms at least once a day but I don't really post much. do check and respond to my pms when needed. my toribash experiences has been weird because I have made 2 accounts, my first one I made when I was 12 but lost my password and so I made this one the other account is also a brown belt, so I have the experience of a first dan black belt. I don't have Skype but I can get one. In irl I am a freshmen name david, who loves to make people laugh, also I love anime and videogames .

WAPOW!
Glacial Night
Hello WAPOW! My name is 1bcb3, real name Chris. I have come back from a year long hiatus that was caused by school problems, and now I am looking to get back into Toribash by joining a social clan. I am seventeen years old.My favorite mod is Aikido Bigdojo. some of my hobbies are Coin collecting, stamp collecting and building models.
I think that is all, if you have any questions ask them here, PM me or message me on Skype*.

*Skype username is Corcats1

WAPOW!
Last edited by 1bcb3; Mar 15, 2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Grammar
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
WAPOW Application
I am a pretty good player, So I offer whatever skill you might think I have and i offer a nice member. My 2 favorite mods are judo and aikido big dojo. I play really often almost every day. I do check and respond to PMs. I have played 147 hours of tori bash total and i am a blackbelt. When i was a lower belt people underestimated me, even though i am only a black belt i have beaten plenty of 10th dan blackbelts. My skype user name is thegoldenwafflr. I would like to join WAPOW because I know wapow is an amazing clan and I would like to be a part of it.
And Like you said in the last line,
WAPOW
Hello! I just wanted to inform you that this is a re-application of a re-application of a re-application... wait wat
Starting off with the basics -
If you don't already know me, i'm Koko.
I live in the USA.
My Skype username is Kokoleo655.
These past, many many weeks, I have been playing to get better and to know the members of Wapow more. Everyday, I feel better than I was before, and everyday I know someone new. I have many different relationships with the different Wapow members. Some I have become close friends with, and some I don't know at all! I hope to change this soon and to know all the members of Wapow.
I feel like you can see my loyalty first hand in that - I will stick to Wapow. I mean, like, for real here, DAYUM 4 applications at this point? Either you're some kind of weird stalker freak (ok maybe i am) or... YOU'RE REALLY LOYAL ;) ;) wink wink ;) ;)
Anyway, aside from that.
I do not post much on forums. Honestly, I've posted more just applying and asking questions on this Wapow thread more than actual threads xD
Recently, my life has been killing me.
And I mean, kinda literally. Like damn, injuries here, injuries there, injuries everywhere! (i became a pro rhymer and poeter, u can tell from my skill shown here)
School has been taking up most of my time, leaving little to none for Toribash. However, soon, Spring Break is starting (yaay), and after that school's going to be less harsh.
I have alot of hobbies aside from well, the internet. I have a girlfriend (is that even a hobby), I play tennis, violin, I've gotta study, I've got a family, and more.
One thing that hasn't changed, from these past applications...
I GOD DAMN LOVE SLEEPING
(nighty)

Love, (no homo tho... ok maybe a little)
Koko.

and uh... side note
today's mah birthday!

WAPOW!
-----
Oh god, I was really tired when I was making that application, and it's not up to par with my others... oh, screw it, let's see the results haha
Last edited by Kokoleo; Mar 18, 2015 at 02:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bazoozo View Post
Hello clan Wapow,

I am Bazoozo, I am a 10th Dan black belt and I play about 3-4 times a week,
My favorite mod at the moment is judo, Over the years playing Toribash. I met lots of
fun & friendly players throughout the 4 years I've been playing, I could offer you moral
support and to attend clan wars if needed. These days I only create replays in TB because
of the bad service my internet provides( Currently being fixed).

Here one of the replays I just made about 2 hours ago.

Internet is fixed now clan wapow. I can play TB properly now.
Last edited by bazoozo; Mar 18, 2015 at 12:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my favorite mod is aikido and i probably play 3-4 times a week but this is my first clan and I'm probably as good as a black belt. i like to do swimming,baseball, and soccer and I'm a blue belt
Hi my user name is Warbeast83 i joined this game back in 2013 and will always be loyal and active. i am a Black belt, rank 740 for black belts, and 44,000 in the community. i am on the verge of becoming a 2nd dan black belt with less than 50 wins left.My best and favorite mod is Aikido, whether it's big Akido or grey Akido .I would love you to consider me to be in (WAPOW).
Dear applicants:

As Flamesmash is on a vacation, I will be handling your applications until he's back.
As I am no recruiter nor a leader, I cannot accept your application.
What I can do is deny or hold it.

Thank you for your patience and good luck. You'll need it with me.

Theopolis

Judgement:

smacker77

Judgement:

1bcb3

Judgement:

Marth210

Judgement:

Kokoleo

Judgement:

BK709

Judgement: