Toribash
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
OBJECTION!

You can never have too many trumpets.

I agree, never to many trumpets.

HOWEVER.... I raise you this (lyrics are very funny doe):

Skyrim

My actual favorite song

Last edited by Kore; Mar 30, 2015 at 08:26 PM.

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post

HOWEVER.... I raise you this (lyrics are very funny doe):

Skyrim

Yep. I heard about the literal lyrics version before. Really brilliant stuff xD

Anyways, this has got to be my favourite reggae song.

Dis

ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Where can I find high quality videogame soundeffects and music?

youtube.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
My steam name is Randell v. Arrogante You can search ragerock90 on steam to see
This is my first look and first review

Kerbal space program is a steam game where you fly your ship into the space you can land Every planet is possible to land this game is also about math and orbit there are types for this game
Sandbox = Sandbox Was created first in oldest version You can build ships without buying the parts and fly it to space everywhere
Career = Career was created after the Sandbox You start with the cheapest parts Such as Command pod, Fuel Tank, Engine, Boosters and Others The features in Careers are
Funds, Reputation and Science You can get them by Starting the mission and completing the mission you can also get strategies for your earnings to get more of this and less of this
Science = The features of funds and reputation are disabled and that will make the game easier to play Strategies for your earnings are disabled
Originally Posted by ragerock90 View Post
My steam name is Randell v. Arrogante You can search ragerock90 on steam to see
This is my first look and first review

Kerbal space program is a steam game where you fly your ship into the space you can land Every planet is possible to land this game is also about math and orbit there are types for this game
Sandbox = Sandbox Was created first in oldest version You can build ships without buying the parts and fly it to space everywhere
Career = Career was created after the Sandbox You start with the cheapest parts Such as Command pod, Fuel Tank, Engine, Boosters and Others The features in Careers are
Funds, Reputation and Science You can get them by Starting the mission and completing the mission you can also get strategies for your earnings to get more of this and less of this
Science = The features of funds and reputation are disabled and that will make the game easier to play Strategies for your earnings are disabled

I love this game so much <3
OOF?

Hello fellow Monks! After a long week of work, I finally present you a small collection of my HTML5 browser based games. I put in over 48 hours of work, creating my own physic functions(gotta love trigonometry) and programming each game, editing each game, and creating a very simple website to host them on. Please check it out and give me feedback either here or via PM. I haven't tested the games thoroughly and would appreciate critiques. Have fun

http://rgbballphysics.weebly.com/

Chuck Norris is jealous of my mad skills