Toribash
Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
Not gloating or anything here just letting you all know so I don't get in trouble or anything. I solo warred WAPOW and went 7-4 or 5 in our favor. thanks.

But 7-4 is only 3 in our favour 0.o
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Wich clan are u most likely to beat WAPOW,Crooks,Ascend,Obey,Evil,Elite And last but not least Catalyst choose wisley
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
didn't crooks and ascend die?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
How did they die xD I thought atleast ascend would be alive but seriously wich clan u most likely to beat except ascend and crooks well Things happen to clans but I would say crooks are a def 99.9% dead
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 27, 2015 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
Wich clan are u most likely to beat WAPOW,Crooks,Ascend,Obey,Evil,Elite And last but not least Catalyst choose wisley

i don't think there is thing called beating people.Every single one of them clans are equal to us. There is no "who is the better clan than blah blah blah" i respect every single one of those clans and their growth as players no matter how immature,no matter how picky, no matter how their play of style is in a game,and no matter how their actions and rules are.each group/team/clan is a family so are we. but if you're talking about competitive terms here then it all comes down to heart.there is no skill between people in the community it's just who believes or supports that person(s) in the clan.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Ello nitro. Your clan going good lately? Any good new recruits?

we got upincomers that Zack is trying to to teach to be "elites" at the game other than that the board is fine
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
i don't think there is thing called beating people.Every single one of them clans are equal to us. There is no "who is the better clan than blah blah blah" i respect every single one of those clans and their growth as players no matter how immature,no matter how picky, no matter how their play of style is in a game,and no matter how their actions and rules are.each group/team/clan is a family so are we. but if you're talking about competitive terms here then it all comes down to heart.there is no skill between people in the community it's just who believes or supports that person(s) in the clan.

I meant if like you had a war what would the score be and stuff not like Anything violent :l but sorry if I worded it wrong though.
-----
to be honest I word everything wrong
-----
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
we got upincomers that Zack is trying to to teach to be "elites" at the game other than that the board is fine

I did a application <3 last page
Last edited by TaylorF09; Aug 27, 2015 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Texture making