Toribash
Spartan's Application
Hey I'm ImmortalSpartan, I need a new clan since I left Origin because I was training in single player but I'm ready to show my skills again, I really like the look of this clan and I love Link and Twilight your both beast and also I'm 16, love chilling out and having fun and I really want to join the clan because ITS BEAST! And I'll be determined to make this clan better in every way I can.

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
Originally Posted by ImmortalSpartan View Post
Hey I'm ImmortalSpartan, I need a new clan since I left Origin because I was training in single player but I'm ready to show my skills again, I really like the look of this clan and I love Link and Twilight your both beast and also I'm 16, love chilling out and having fun and I really want to join the clan because ITS BEAST! And I'll be determined to make this clan better in every way I can.

Fucking really? "I need a new clan" instant no from me
Back on top
Well I do need a new clan, not my fault, I want to compete

Compete? You don't need a clan to play the game.
Last edited by NinoRossii; Jun 29, 2014 at 12:30 AM.
Back on top

Hmmm. Saying that was a bonus there sir and the app wasn't too bad. I will remain neutral/yes
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
For Application [E] viewers

Name: AngleEater Realname: Andy

Why I would like to join Electric: I would like to join Electric because they seem like a nice clan with nice people. And also very talented, This is my second application As I got rejected from my first clan; (VoC), which was 1 month ago and now I am applying once again. I think I would be good in this clan and help it grow to be in the top 10 hopefully. 1 month ago I was global rank 50k and I have seemed to nudge it down to 15k and hopefully get below 10k. I came back with a good 70% of wins coming close to 500 QI. I think I would fit in this clan really well because I would get along with other members and Participate in any wars that have started to help it get a higher clan rank.
Thank you for reading and considering this. "Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

-AngleEater
Last edited by AngleEater; Jun 28, 2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to paste!!!
Originally Posted by AngleEater View Post
For Application [E] viewers

Name: AngleEater Realname: Andy

Why I would like to join Electric: I would like to join Electric because they seem like a nice clan with nice people. And also very talented, This is my second application As I got rejected from my first clan; (VoC), which was 1 month ago and now I am applying once again. I think I would be good in this clan and help it grow to be in the top 10 hopefully. 1 month ago I was global rank 50k and I have seemed to nudge it down to 15k and hopefully get below 10k. I came back with a good 70% of wins coming close to 500 QI. I think I would fit in this clan really well because I would get along with other members and Participate in any wars that have started to help it get a higher clan rank.
Thank you for reading and considering this. "Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

-AngleEater

Well, I don't think we care that much about clan rank. Congrats btw, but no for me
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by iKiller69 View Post
Hey, I am iKiller69, and this is my application.
I am 13 1/2 with a lot of toribash experience.
My past accounts are landmine55 and landmine10.
I would like to join this clan because I remember Twilight as a very cool person, but most of all because I have seen you guys spank people with little to no effort.
About me: This may be that hadrest part. XD But anyway, I like dolphins, trains, blue, and I dont play to win, I play to do cool shit.Yeah.
Well, that's about it guys, feel free to find me in-game and test me or I will find you, I may be a white belt, but I have the experience of a Custom Belt.

Thanks for reading.
~ iKiller69

Tested player in-game. Proved to be worth an invite.
So he has been Recruited by me :3
Back on top