Toribash
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
no love for you then.

but you wuvved me

and don't be sad, maybe the programming skills i develop in the coming years will be all around, and not just java or anything. Thats maybe just the start, openframeworks or c++ maybe after that

AND YOU LOVE ME
no I don't . Our love was fruitless. I... I've got another woman. ;\ A wife, and she just came back from Japan. Her name is Morgan ;|. We can't keep this going now, Tina, there's too much at stake. Her life, our children. We have to quit *quits, whispering: I'll be here tomorrow on 5:13. Wear something sexy!*
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I said that you're a woman. I even called you a girl's names, Tina. Everything is allright then. ;)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Live long and prosper, dear friend and beloved husband.
May you discover new species, and travel far beyond the stars.

i made an opener,randomly, it has potential, but it leaves the upper part of the body a bit undiscovered, and the kick comes in the 3rd turn.

It still causes damages.
Attached Files
opener.rpl (19.4 KB, 13 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Anyone, Fix these, Or are they good?
Just want to see what happens to them
Attached Files
Wushupunch.rpl (11.0 KB, 12 views)
roflkick.rpl (8.4 KB, 10 views)
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
I couldn't find anything interesting to do with the first one, while se second has potential. I edited it to make the kick hit uke's head in the second turn, dunno if u can get a decap with, but i believe that it must be effective in single player. Try it, and let me know.
Attached Files
unite4fun_vs_uke-36192_3000.rpl (11.2 KB, 10 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●