Toribash
Looool why to Soap?
He could sent it to Bojka :v (jk)
I hope you'll be unbanned soon dude.
Anyway why he get banned if he didn't hacked
tourneybank? Somebody just sent this to him :>
I didn't hack it. Saged is my alt account. I randomly got a 3.7kk decap prize, and sent it to Soap.
I didn't do anything to deserve the ban. I didn't do anything to get the tc. It just happened.
Lift time on the ban is never. Unlucky. I hope everything works out for you and that you get unbanned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

well in your history it says that 3kk came from the tourneybank
-----
look in your trade history
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 19, 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by WhatAPro View Post
I didn't hack it. Saged is my alt account. I randomly got a 3.7kk decap prize, and sent it to Soap.
I didn't do anything to deserve the ban. I didn't do anything to get the tc. It just happened.

WhatisthisIdon'teven...
Work out your ban already soap.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
its actually a bug with the decap prize command, dont spend any of that tc deak
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
If he keep's the tc he should send 50k to all ethr member's

Hope you get unbanned soon, also i know what you look like, i stalked your facebook.
✡[Vibe]✡
I am not spending it due to vipertech saying it isn't legal TC and told me to keep it. Only account I will be on ingame now is ProviceBank.
DeakManiac isn't ingame no more until this is resovled
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
lol, good boy deak, you didnt be like soap and buy full 512 -_-