Toribash
Oh and btw congratz asdsasds
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Originally Posted by emg View Post
Oh and btw congratz asdsasds

Congrats also asdsasds, Welcome to the Clan.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Ok Cool. Just remember to give the pass to Flet.
Fear sucks eggs
Yeah, thats awsome. We should of had a bank along time ago.
Icof Co Leader|yes, im zatch. Gotta problem with it?|once a elite, always an elite
ok i will pm flet about it
MY APPLICATION

i have had my toribash account for a while, but have only started playing again for the last two months. my favorite mods are akido, jodo and akido big dojo (and basically any thing else dq) i am a brown belt with about 200 games till black belt, i have been in visual x as a past clan. my qi is 732, my rank is 6558 and my win rate is about 43.31%. thanks can you please let me know if i am in or not cause i have tried to join other clans and the havent told me any thing yet after a month
-----
btw i live in australia if you wanted to know
Last edited by sskickass; Jul 15, 2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I HAS A STICK!!!!
want one?
ok you seem like a nice kid, but before we do accept you we have to test you ingame. so pick a time, one of our guys is bound to be able to get there
I'll give him a chance, he seems like he has potential. Even though i can be there ingame. Im everywhere.
Fear sucks eggs
I just got some REALLY fresh blood. I want you guys to help him improve his skills. he joined 2 days ago and is still at white belt. I see some nice potential in him. I aprove his application. So no matter what you say he is in. Sskickass. I played with you a while ago. I dont think you remember me. You are in too
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash