9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yo pregunte dark xD ja a ok estoy en el irc /jo PsY
Last edited by DarkScorpion; Jul 11, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Yay! My first clan!
Presentation: My name is Felipe, I'm from Brazil, I have 14 years.
I do not speak English only the basics, I like art making with my Tori , I also know replays do very good, thanks again for accepting me!
Note: I use a translator lololol =D
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
some players use the traslator is a good idea for the ppl that is hard to speak but if you would like you can make a clan video whats your video card i wonder cuz if you got i high video card is easier to make a clan video all the ppl that have good single players replays post here i will edit it to make the clan video it would be like a trailer not exactly like a video is just a part of us how we are. This is my idea i dont know what do you think guys
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
some players use the traslator is a good idea for the ppl that is hard to speak but if you would like you can make a clan video whats your video card i wonder cuz if you got i high video card is easier to make a clan video all the ppl that have good single players replays post here i will edit it to make the clan video it would be like a trailer not exactly like a video is just a part of us how we are. This is my idea i dont know what do you think guys

Originally Posted by feehlypy View Post
Yay! My first clan!
Presentation: My name is Felipe, I'm from Brazil, I have 14 years.
I do not speak English only the basics, I like art making with my Tori , I also know replays do very good, thanks again for accepting me!
Note: I use a translator lololol =D

use a translator if many, myself included but most speak Spanish, you're the first one that is br welcome back

Axelo : Dark lo invite si quiere unirse me esta diciendo q nosave ya le dije q no haga post inutiles

Man really i dont like him cuz he dont know about toribash forums look his active and idk think that he is noob idk why but this is my idea if he apply he get my no
-----
it will be based in his app if is very good maybe it can change my mind but if not go out
Last edited by darkstate; Jul 11, 2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
Man really i dont like him cuz he dont know about toribash forums look his active and idk think that he is noob idk why but this is my idea if he apply he get my no
-----
it will be based in his app if is very good maybe it can change my mind but if not go out

just have to learn but you have to look on the bright side speak Spanish, but is good only rookie
if you do not like the founder but think I'll be quiet agree but think