Ranking
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Hehe well i dont think there can be a winner since no one really made anything other than posting "reserved" in he thread

Um.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Very well. Would you like to confer and declare an honorary (No prize necessary) winner anyways, just for finality's sake? I can close the thread afterwards.

Kinds shall be our honorary winner, thanks.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Um.

XD woah shit, didnt actually see that. I kinda expected them to post in the thread thats in the clans forum

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Are we possibly sending anything to the winner, maybe wait till Don's unbannned then send tc?
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
It's so entertaining to come back and see (Le Traitors) trolling around on the general banter and such.

who?
Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
Are we possibly sending anything to the winner, maybe wait till Don's unbannned then send tc?

Nah, that's not the case, just an honorary winner for now, maybe our next event (If we ever have one) will go alot smoother.
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
It's so entertaining to come back and see (Le Traitors) trolling around on the general banter and such.

You're supposed to use Square Brackets.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride