Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Single allies for me would be nice.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by DXHqkirbyXD View Post
Hmm, If Pulse has so many people and is telling them to come to you. I wonder why ultimatum asked me to join his clan and not yours =/

Love you Pidda!!

~MocroGunz

Because my members were asking me to invite you. People who are invited are different from people who simply apply.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hey pidda if you need someone else to make the clan banner, there are probably many people that do banners. Just visit the art&textures part of the forum. There are a lot of guys that do banners, and if you don't find someone, you can just make a request.

Besties with Sham. That is all
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
Because my members were asking me to invite you. People who are invited are different from people who simply apply.

Ohh, I see. I catch your drift. Hey Pidda, can I be your single enemy :3

Hahah, just joking bro. Even though your clan is in a clan allience with Pulse; May I be a single ally?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Then add me under the Enemy list, I don't care ;)

Hahaha, sup Twinseed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
A NICE LITTLE BUMP FROM YOUR FAVORITE ALLY WHO IS THE LEADER OF A CLAN STARTING WITH "P" AND ENDING WITH "ULSE"!!!!! Also, I haven't seen any of the peopel I refer to you apply..... I'm not sure why... I gave them a link and everything. I'm sure once you get more members, you will be flooded with apps ^_^.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.

:o
I cant make any changes to this one because I dont have the file with layers and stuff.
I couldnt make it brighter than this.