Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I leik snaeks. Well done.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by deadstop View Post

mmmmm im getting better~

How about a nose?
Originally Posted by nikita1941 View Post
hey guys, do we have a clan armband? ( bicep texture)

No, I'm not a fan of those.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
hey guys, do we have a clan armband? ( bicep texture)

We could get head bands instead like have a texture maker just liike.... make us a head and add an headband onto our texture
Originally Posted by David View Post
How about a nose?

No, I'm not a fan of those.

I don't like arm bands but I am for headbands or hats I've seen it done and tbh it was very sexy
If your an anime watcher most anime they fail to have a nose or has a very small one XD in more ways then one.
Last edited by Agentmax; Mar 25, 2012 at 05:04 PM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
hey guys, I sort of edited/made a armband texture for the right bicep.
here:

I nominate we has a new clan logo... just saying perhaps its like a class picture. WEre set up to where we has the teachers (leaders and Co-leaders) at the top back and the co-s at the sides then we just kinda arrange everyone else according such as rank in-game and on the forum. I has it planned out. We jsut need someone to do such a picture.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I nominate we has a new clan logo... just saying perhaps its like a class picture. WEre set up to where we has the teachers (leaders and Co-leaders) at the top back and the co-s at the sides then we just kinda arrange everyone else according such as rank in-game and on the forum. I has it planned out. We jsut need someone to do such a picture.

alright but why did you quote my post to say that?
I can whip one for ya