Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we get a new Mod?
I want a new Mod
9 Votes / 81.82%
I want liquidoom <33
2 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BigUke View Post
school! IS THE FUZZING DUCK IN MY ARCH and thats why im inactive

:3 WHYYYYYYY

Im pretty inactive I have some school project which is from 8am till 4 pm :3
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
We already have 4 members in the council. I'll accept 2 more after we bought that board.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
all of you are almost never in Toribash on -.-
if I'm TB, if I play only with Gundis and Mike
Biguke had problems at school or something
only the rest are dependent only on the forum: O -.-
All leave because of the clan in the forum is active but inactive in-game
the so do not go :@
-----
Last edited by mewton; Mar 14, 2011 at 06:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys, even if some are inactive (Count me in the inactive section, and I admit it) I have been inactive the past month, without giving a reason, and so did my brother.

First reason: 2 week vacation (Sorry, I didnt tell)
Second reason: Studies (And yes they destroy activity)

Iv'e seen 3 clans die, each of them I was appart. If whe want to the path, whe cannot argue among ourselves. If whe argue, whe will separate ourselves automatically, thus killing this clan.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
-_-

Bullshit, this is what I say

Personally:

I have been inactive, yes, sorry for that, but there from taking away my moderator rights, I am pissed off, sorry
Leaving
First off all, let me say this was a good clan. Good luck guys!

I am manily leaving because I lost my moderator rights. I am not acting childish, put I never received a message warning me, or anything. I was inactive 2 weeks because of a vacation, and another because of school studies for huge exams. Sorry guys!

Good luck!

Thanks to: Joaoomaior, Biguke, Kille142!

Also, please note that I will still b watching RAM, and will intervain if necessary. I am not abandoning you guys, and even a slight apology would make me and my brother change my mind. I dont want my co-leader status back, but only a slight apology would be accepted, because it isnt in my power to be active or not, sometimes of course, and this is one of these times.

Goodluck old fellows! And my last phrase is: Keep this clean, reunite RAM, whe are a clan, and not a 2 party war. Goodbye, and you are an awesome leader Barreta, and with all respect, thanks for saving RAM, if not I couldnt of had this experience. Good success in life.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Mar 14, 2011 at 11:46 PM.