Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Welcome!
I suggest sticking to one mod for quite some time. Practicing and playing in all mods will not give very good results if you want improvement. Sticking to one mod will make you better at it (obviously) and then jump to another mod and stick with it for a while. That way, you can become decent in all official mods.

Thanks, Akmal.
I "sticked" to Wushu. When I want to train myself at any mod, I stick to it and train ONLY in it before MultiPlayer battles. In Wushu I try to jump to Uke and kick him, or punch. Sometimes I even fight myself! I play as Tori and Uke at the same time. And sometimes I'm trying to jump to him, using backflips or other acrobatic things. It helps me to understand the physics of Wushu, because it isn't the same as in Judo. In Judo gravity is different from Wushu, so I need understand Wushu physics before fighting myself/random player from MP. When I began training in Judo, I sticked to it. Then, when I saw, that I'm better in it and I can play in MP, I "jumped" to Wushu and now I'm training in it. After Wushu I want to begin training in Aikido, because I'm interested in understanding all official mods and getting better in them, so I can go to the random room with the official mod and play, without being decapitated or splitted/madmaned/cored. But sometimes, before/after trainings I just switch mod to unofficial, so I can have fun... I often play running - I'm trying to make a good replay, with an interesting spar in it. Or I try to make a freestyle replay, but I'm not very good in it, so I want to train in freestyle after I get better in official mods.
Wow, I never thought, that I can write such a big post... Maybe in the future I'll write guides... Anyways, it's a cool idea!
Thanks again, Akmal for your advice!
No problem. Just throw me a Pm if you need any help. Ohh and next time, use the "i need some help over here" thread for any kind of advice.

Good luck.
Hello,

I'm Jonas, i really would like to join this clan, but i couldn't post at application thread (maybe i misunderstood something), so i thought i'll post here, don't be mad at me.
I'll be waiting for answer, theres my application.

Age (optional): 17
Where do you live? (optional): Lithuania, Vilnius
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: I want to improve everywhere, i'm playing just few days, and playing only on aikido so i hope i'll get help at other styles.
Favorite mods: i guess aikido : )
Why do you want to join?: Well i really want to meet some people, because it's pretty booring to always play alone, and i would like improve my skills.
Originally Posted by rukas View Post
Hello,

I'm Jonas, i really would like to join this clan, but i couldn't post at application thread (maybe i misunderstood something), so i thought i'll post here, don't be mad at me.
I'll be waiting for answer, theres my application.

Age (optional): 17
Where do you live? (optional): Lithuania, Vilnius
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: I want to improve everywhere, i'm playing just few days, and playing only on aikido so i hope i'll get help at other styles.
Favorite mods: i guess aikido : )
Why do you want to join?: Well i really want to meet some people, because it's pretty booring to always play alone, and i would like improve my skills.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2732

Read the last post in every thread that gets closed to see why.
Hello everyone! I'm Kenneth Smith, usually referred as 'Smitty', I play football and basketball, I live in the United States, I'm not one to see people fight, I am a green belt, I'm 13, if I ever go inactive, I will post a reason for it, and I'm glad to be in this great school (I've been accepted, but haven't received my invite).
Hello, this is woowoowoo
I am a huge wwe fan, a dbz fan, I enjoy playing toribash...
I won't tell my name, but I want to improve my aikido, and start on wushu.
So i hope this helps
And to add, I am not a "ultimate" poster so i don't post every day.. But I have school so I try to be on as much as possible... Thanks
No mercy, no forgiveness, and no regrets.
Try to post everyday.
Or you will most likely be kicked from the clan.
Try your best though.
And welcome!
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
If I can add, I made a zack ryder group if you want to join, as I said, I am a huge wwe fan.
So just another way to know me. Thanks again.
No mercy, no forgiveness, and no regrets.
Hi, im Lauren, You probably know me if we've met in-game.

i am a 16 year old lady who LOVES to play toribash, and yet, im not really "good" at it. :P

-things about me.-

i love getting out,
i like playing toribash :P -REPEAT O:-
i'm a black haired girl.
im a computer geek :P
im in a relationship with a man i love.
i live in Perth, Western Australia.
and, i love to sit down with people ( or play with them ) and while doing so, i like to chat too :P

well, that pretty much all u need to know about me.

GoodBye...
If You Believe In Yourself You Can Do Anything.