Toribash
So, right before I played this game I had just finsihed playing Bioshock, a game where thugs etc jump out at you from hiding all the time (it was quite terrifying). When I first started playing this game, they made me walk past 3 closed closets in a row... I was terrified... needless to say I quickly closed it and looked at my time played on steam and saw that it said that I had only been playing for about 8 minutes - half of this being adjusting the settings and the menu screen. T_T

Needless to say, I couldn't play this game for more than 30 minutes or so at a time before I had to take a break or die of heart attack. X3 It's a really good game....

also
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...e-Dark-Descent
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Oh and ummm..... that's the player screaming and talking to his friens right? not in the game

Right, that would be the guy playing the game and talking to his friends over skype i thinks
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
despite that I hate playing horror games this just makes my mind go "buuyy it... buuuyyyyy iiiit".

You think I should listen or just ignore it and forget the game?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
despite that I hate playing horror games this just makes my mind go "buuyy it... buuuyyyyy iiiit".

You think I should listen or just ignore it and forget the game?

If you don't like horror games, avoid this game at all costs then because it is the scariest game I've ever played. X3
Yh I figured but something about it just made me want to play it. freaky.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

dark descent is a lil amateur comparing to the long living horror games.
lol aitor the video, although it was a impossible jump for the jeep thats the most realistic heli crash i´ve ever seen in movies (it just doesnt go, kaboom fireball)
and the sword slash, damn
lol the funny thing is that he throws the swords horizontaly and the sword slashes the mans arm vertically lol
and the guy driving the jeep just jumps out of the car and makes a magical back flip and lands perfectly lol
hazalarambapularaha yorororo
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
woooowwww.... that wouldn't have come out after Die Hard 4 would it? lol
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.