Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Hey guys.

Long story short: a lot of stuff going on with my personal life... I might leave this for a while. Don't know how much a while... but yeah, i'll be away for a time.

Some of you will be missed.

this also applies to me
getting kicked out of the house for something I didn't do, I'm stealing my phone and charger, so where I find outlets, I'll charge and comment when I can.(It's what I'm doing now, so yea.)

I'll be around.
I feel pretty bad about this, but i have little in common with you guys anymore and i dont have anything particularly constructive to add to the clan, so im going to quit. If anyone feels like taking over a leader position and keeping the clan alive il give till the weekend for you to make a decision, after that you are on your own. Good times were had, but it isnt the same clan that i joined. If you want to keep in touch throw me a PM.

:/

<3 Finalwish.
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
I feel pretty bad about this, but i have little in common with you guys anymore and i dont have anything particularly constructive to add to the clan, so im going to quit. If anyone feels like taking over a leader position and keeping the clan alive il give till the weekend for you to make a decision, after that you are on your own. Good times were had, but it isnt the same clan that i joined. If you want to keep in touch throw me a PM.

:/

<3 Finalwish.

I shall salute you for now. But I hope you come back again, you'll always be auto accepted on request.
Finalwish is a wonderful person that deserves nothing but love and rainbows.
Last edited by FinalWish; Sep 29, 2012 at 02:16 AM. Reason: love you to wicked <3
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I shall salute you for now. But I hope you come back again, you'll always be auto accepted on request.

Cheers :3
I'll probably be back, cant remember the number of times i have left and rejoined lol. Bye for now.
My computer broke down, and I'm currently on my new iPhone, and we don't have any money to get it fixed. Inactive for a very long time.
wow that
sucked