Endurance Onslaught 6.0
almost no piercings look good.... I could appreciate a small piercing "through" the eyebrow on ONE side... not all over.

but that is it.

also, ONE of the ugliest "modifications" made to your body would be when people "make their ear piercing holes bigger" when they stretch it...

something I do like though, is tattoos... ALMOST all tattoos look good on ALMOST everyone.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
also, ONE of the ugliest "modifications" made to your body would be when people "make their ear piercing holes bigger" when they stretch it...

And that's what a gage is ;]
First piercing I've ever wanted.
Fuck.
Been considering getting spiderbites for some time now, pretty much the only reason I haven't gotten them yet is because I can't really afford it since there's a shitload of other stuff I want as well. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
Been considering getting spiderbites for some time now, pretty much the only reason I haven't gotten them yet is because I can't really afford it since there's a shitload of other stuff I want as well. :3

Spiderbites would look epic on you c:
I like snakebites on me cause my lips are huge x]
Fuck.
spiderbites looks aweful too....

had to google it to know what it looked like...

I really cannot understand why someone would want to make holes in their body... it just doesnt look good...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Loje, it's because a lot of us disagree with you and think it looks just awesome.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by loje View Post
no I know, that is why I wrote "lip" the first time... because I cannot come up with a name for the part that is between the mouth and chin...

Nono, you don't get it.
The SPIKE doesn't go through.
The spike itself is an accessory, the SPIKE is not what is piercing the body.
If you think so, you CLEARLY don't know how piercings work.
-----
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
And that's what a gage is ;]
First piercing I've ever wanted.

Ily infinite.
Last edited by crazylars; Mar 25, 2011 at 09:37 PM.