Toribash
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
How short are you? I'll pay for it if you want.

about 5'11'' KA-POW

but seriously it's nice to see people chipping in and whatnot. I'd like to get more people playing.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Well Lume. We have a pretty decent amount of people that play from Toribash now. You definitely won't have to play alone. :>

The best match I probably did was that 2v2 I think we did and I was using witch slayer and you were zephyr, good times.

Anyways, I just put 161$ in my paypal but it takes like a week to verify since i'm canadian, I really would love to start playing now but I guess i'll just buy it when my money comes in ^^
Me and seb getting our psr back to the 1600's pretty easily, seem to have got lucky with the complete retards on the other team.
:D
Damn, I need to get back on HoN.
Sounds like i'm missing a ton.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
ever since retail I have been paired on absolute failure of teams.... horrible luck... yet somehow Im maintaining a near 1.0 with these baddies on my team. if only I could get good teams again >.>
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by Tushkanus View Post
I looovvveedd HoN, I played it so much. And now i miss it so much.. Because they fucking released retailzzz!!!

So buy it? It's not like $30 is a shitload of cash (unless you live somewhere like Georgia). Not to mention that if you actually like the game its not a bad purchase at all.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I have found out about it around 3 days before the retail started.
I know, I'm late to the party but it made so much fun to play.

Too bad I can't play for free anymore, and I'm not sure about spending 30$ on a game, which I might actually dump shortly after the purchase.
HoN isn't exactly the type of game I like to play all the time.

Well, have fun whoever bought it.