Toribash
Lynton

The two buy two sandwiches from a local deli, then begin to eat them on a bench in the town square, as people walk back and forth from shops in the town.

Forest
Against all odds, Drak hits his mark, but all other wildlife in the immediate area flee. The deer is killed swiftly, and lies on the forest floor.

Rusty Cantina
Anthony raises a brow, at the fact that Alfonso is oblivious the current events.
"The elves had been killing humans, and so on. Both them and us are on the brink of al out war. We could use you on the front lines, seeing as you so expertly dispatched of those filthy thieves."
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Forest

Drak drops down from the tree to his kill. Using the dagger, he chops up the deer into traveling sized pieces. Using the flint nearby, he creates a campfire to cook his keep. He enjoys a tasty filling lunch.
beep
A pale man sits at a desk in a dark room, he runs his greasy palm through i black hair in an attempt to brush it out of the way, he wants to witness every moment of it. A simple mixture of luciferin and luciferase in the presence of adenosine triphosphate and oxygen, just like the glowing bugs he found not a week ago. He seals the test tube with a cork and shakes it vigorously. He is pleased to see it glow almost as bright as a candle. With a satisfied grin he puts the test tube in his lab coat pocket. That's when it hits him like a ton of bricks, as pure exhaustion settles down on Norville Efiia he realizes he hasn’t slept in 6 days. He shuffles across his cluttered lab and to his room across the hall. After hanging up his lab coat he falls into his large bed, Silence It’s been that way since he was 15 when is parents first died, he fired all of his maids and caretakers in his anguish, that was 10 years ago. He falls asleep fast , unaware of the time, or the mysteries that will occur when he awakes.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Forest

Drak finishes his lunch and wraps up the rest of the venison in big leaves. He walks westward towards the elven city of Trigon.
beep
[9:51pm] RayA75: Helloooooo
[9:51pm] RayA75: I have returned from my 2 day trip to sunny las vegas
[9:51pm] RayA75: so
[9:51pm] RayA75: I guess now that I'm leader (Thorn's computer has been taken away, so I will replace him in the time being(If you have not yet heard))
[9:51pm] RayA75: nothing is really gonna change, everything is good how it is
[9:51pm] RayA75: Except I'm gonna have to GM much more
[9:52pm] RayA75: I try to be really detailed in every post I do for some reason, so excuse me for posting slowly

Lynton
Roy and Toya finish their meals and throw the trash away.

They walk around Lynton, talking and passing the time.

Time ingame is now 2:45 PM!!
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

[23:40] <Thorn> this is what I'll do in a sudden change of opinion
[23:40] <Thorn> based on exostential evidence of incompetence and critical reasoning
[23:40] <Thorn> you can be my new secondary, congrats
[23:41] <Thorn> I ahve to go

That was the night he left, but prove you can handle it and i honestly dont care, ive got real crap to do.
-----
Forest

Sidia steps out from behind a tree as Drak walks past.

"Hello again, Doggy."
Last edited by Enzu; Sep 27, 2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Cantina
Anthony sits there, waiting for Alfonso to respond.
A few moments pass, then Alfonso says
"So, we're willing to pay a hefty amount of coins. In fact, I've got a few bags with me right now"
He lifts his coat, revealing 2 pockets full of coins.

Again, Anthony waits for a reply, to which there is none.
"Just say you want to fight, and right now, and"
Anthony puts a small sack filled with coins
"this is yours, right now. Imagine, every month, getting this and more.
So, are you willing to serve your nation?"
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Riverdale

Erich walks in, a dark cloaked figure, with his face blackened with smoke, making him seem more ominous. He walks into the local bar, and strolls up the bartender. "How much will it be for a room?"
#Magnus - #Sigma
Riverdale
The bartender says
"We're a bit low on vacancies, look around you"
The bar has many men dressed in army uniform, talking to scandily clad women.

"So, that'll be about 30 coins a night. Sorry for the high rates, like I said, an outfit or two came through, and we're expecting a few more"
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Riverdale

Erich contemplated this for a moment, and decided it wasn't worth the trouble of "negotiating" the price. "That will be fine."
#Magnus - #Sigma