View Poll Results: Lucent in C3?
Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just thought of it.

I wanted to make more of a relaxed, fun, happy clan (which kinda has alot of spam [oh fucking well, none of the admins seem to care or notice]) I thought of the ":3" face, but the ":" isn't a character we could have used, so, I decided that since ":" is a colon, why not just Colon3? To make it even shorter, I just decided on C3
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Story: There were once two girls, Glowing and Kuttle. They realised that over time, they could bring together a group of people to show that ":3" isnt altogether as cute and precious as you think. The idea of ":3" isn't exactly powerful and strong, and we are here to say, even though we may look or act nice, we are strong. So, we have made this army, "Colon three" to possibly show people that, regardless of our attitude or looks, we are strong :3.

(sorry for C/P from your story, Glow)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Who are Kuttle?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
kuttle - poo poo platter
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Hey
just a little something...
remove me from toriclans.

Thanks
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
ok
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up