Ranking
I ENCOURAGE you to throw it on the Internet ...
Go for it ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I'd prefer finishing it first. :U

@Kryo: Nope. I reckon it'll be a little while, since i'm currently set on respriting most enemy ships, possibly even the player ship. Why? Because i realized how horrible they look. :U
Also, have a new Spreader.

Square dick with thrusters did not look good.

Also, it has been brought to my attention that the download link doesn't work. I can't do anything about that right now, so have an alternate download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r4c3hiee79j24qx

It's the same version, just uploaded somewhere else.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Glad to hear that. :>
Also, new blockface says hi.

I should probably tweak a few of the upgrades, since right now, the damage upgrade ends up being counter-productive to buy. I've also noticed something else; while the health bar and such does block the view of your ship, it doesn't actually disrupt gameplay. Which is cool. Less work for me. :U
Now that you mention it, it does seem a bit big. It's due for an overhaul though, so i'll probably end up making it a bit smaller, which would also give the player a slightly easier time dodging lasers.
The health bar needs repositioned, it's distracting where it is & sorta gets in the way.

IMO make it vertically smaller & pop it on the bottom, then move the level bar to the top. Maybe make that a tad smaller so it fits alongside the score etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
The health bar needs repositioned, it's distracting where it is & sorta gets in the way.

IMO make it vertically smaller & pop it on the bottom, then move the level bar to the top. Maybe make that a tad smaller so it fits alongside the score etc.

Flip the level bar so it is vertical. Make it fit the right side of the screen. That would be better imo.
Shook, if you would be so kind to send me the version with the new sprites when you're done, since its easier for me to copy the part selection code than to change the sprites :p

(Also if you're making a new player sprites, please make it in three parts (one with the guns, one with the wings and one with the body), because that's the way its divided right now )
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Will do. o7

@Skulfuk: Fair point, though i dare say i didn't find them distracting at all. I didn't float around behind them though, which might have helped. I'll certainly have to move the bars around a little, since they can get in the way. There's also more HUD elements inbound, which will need the extra space.
However, the top of the screen is mostly reserved for score and boss health. Putting the XP bar up there would just make it confusing.

@Bloob: Hmm, maybe. A slight adaptation: All bars should be vertical, roughly same length as current health bar, and stuffed into the bottom corners of the screen. Should be more satisfying for everyone. :U