Toribash
any way to get dm with this kick ?
Attached Files
wip.rpl (235.6 KB, 11 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hey guys, I wanted to know your point of view about these replays.

I already noticed some weird moves like the opener of Highjack, but I want to keep that eccentricity.

It's like my signature.

Thanks.
Attached Files
Boomhit- Shingeki.rpl (129.5 KB, 12 views)
Splitcap- Fast super punch.rpl (203.6 KB, 6 views)
Splitcap- Eclipse de lune.rpl (195.1 KB, 9 views)
Splitcap- Highjack.rpl (138.2 KB, 12 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
The purpose of this thread is not to ask for our opinion. In this thread, you present us with a clear problem that you want help fixing, and we try our best to help you. You should already know what your problem is, and you come to this thread because you are having trouble correcting said problem.

first poost
Aaah maybe it wasn't clear enough, sorry.

Originally Posted by Astral View Post
I already noticed some weird moves like the opener.

I want to withdraw parasite moves that I'm forced to do because of the distance or the gravity.

So I'm forced to improvise too.

I can't plan any move because of my openers.

My replay list contain so much replays like "Shingeki" who are really short.

This is better?
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
(i don't think i answered this as well as i could so anyone else please chime in for more help)

if you feel too uncomfortable with moving during the opener just increase the ED a bit (i usually start with 190-250)

weird moves because of the gravity are something that just takes getting used to. in high gravities like -30 your body will bend because the gravity is strong and forces your tori to get in awkward situations. my only advice would be to keep an eye on the torso area, the gravity sometimes distorts it and forces you to do weird movements
eg:

this one actually happened because the guy was pushing a big bodypart upwards and put a lot of weight on himself, so the torso just forcefully leaned to the right. try to look at your torso if you think that the gravity is bothering you and look for any distortions, it usually shows there.

improvising is cool because often it leads to nice new weird stuff but i would not recommend doing it too much if you're having a hard time making longer replays, as sometimes doing something strange can throw uke far away from you, making it difficult to continue the replay. it is also very difficult to make strange stuff look good.
oh yeah
Oh I see, what is the most easier gravity to start replay making, I mean, to go back in replay making easily?

Because on the other hand, I can't keep my control on uke and me at the same time with a too low gravity.

I observed that weird moves appears when I'm too short or too far to hit well.
I am really needing some help here for the Double Dm on the glute
Attached Files
Fersalia 16.rpl (258.7 KB, 9 views)
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Astral: different gravities have their own advantages and disadvantages (it is more difficult to move in -30, but you don't have to worry about using all of your power to move since you won't fly away, while in default low gravity -9.82 it is not as hard to move around, but you have to worry about jumping too high)

if you want something where it is not very hard to move around, then i would say go for anything between -9.82 and -15

Originally Posted by Astral View Post
I observed that weird moves appears when I'm too short or too far to hit well.

keeping the right distance from uke comes with practice, it's hard to give advice from a few examples because almost every situation is different, but generally i like to be close to the ground and have atleast one limb contracted and ready to push me towards or in the opposite direction of uke if i get too close or far.

Originally Posted by Greed View Post
I am really needing some help here for the Double Dm on the glute

that's a tough angle. the goal is to try and get the foot to hit the glutes while avoiding hitting the hip with your shin first as it loses power. more ghosting would also help a lot. id say try to extend the glutes a bit later. try to extend or hold the left elbow instead of contracting it, when it's contracted it pushes uke upwards and away from your foot. i edited it for a bit and didnt get the double glute, but i'm sure it's possible (difficult though)
oh yeah