Ranking
Great app, I'll have my members take a look and get back to you shortly!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
applying
- How would you like to be addressed?? (Headshot or Siris)

- Why is it that you want to join Envy?? (Being in a clan is fun, im back on my bipolar toribash grind and want it to be less lonely)

- How old are you??( 19 )

- What are some of your pet peeves?? (ignorance) (ik vauge)

- Do you consider yourself a Chad?? ( no )

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??( since 2013)

- How often are you able to play TB?? (almost everyday if not everyday)

- What's your favorite genre of music? ( i love all music )

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord?? ( never )

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use?? ( i watch anime, and i dont really have a favorite)

- Do you microwave your fries?? (never)

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?? ( yes )

- What's your recent history of Clans?! (last i remember being in {saint} and before that i dont remember, a few names come to mind like {power}, and {nitro}, but they might not exist anymore.)

- What are your hobbies?? ( I cook, play video games, play piano and drums, edit, and im pretty athletic, but dont play sports anymore )

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy?? ( just making memories and or good vibes )

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB? ( id like my fluidity to be better, just making my moves look seamless)

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself! (i usually keep to myself, I'm relatively quiet, but i like meeting new people. I wont usually initiate anything, unless i start to know you ig. I have work from 2/4pm to 11pm central standard if that even matters. idk lol
Uhhh best regards - Headshot

- How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)

Zwift

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??

I just got back into toribash and was looking into clans to see how everything is going which is how I stumbled across this clan. I've seen the homies in this clan and know that there are good vibes all around.
- How old are you??

- What are some of your pet peeves??

toxic people, don't really have any, but I'm usually chill with anyone tbh

- Do you consider yourself a Chad??

No sirrr

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??

I first joined toribash in late 2012? 2013?

- How often are you able to play TB??

You can catch me playing at random times, but I do play often :-) (always shows on discord)

- What's your favorite genre of music?

I listen to different genres, but recently I have been on either edm or jrock

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??

ayo why is this even a question ? ;-)

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??

arcane lowkey went crazy, I don't usually watch shows, but I'll watch any anime with dope animation & story

- Do you microwave your fries??

add a slice of cheese then microwave that b

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??

Nah, cap

- What's your recent history of Clans?!

I been in quite a bit, eVo, Tribe, Evil, a few more, and some clans I've made

- What are your hobbies??

cooking, skating, video games, sports, kinda everything lmao, I live a good life tbh :-)

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??

I just want the clans to be how they were back then, everyone vibin' with friendly/competitive wars, and of course a cool environment

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?

Honestly, I just want my art to be known, and also be homies with most people in the game

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!
Not much to explain, but I do play valorant more than this game, hmu if you play or want to start playing
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Great app, Ill have my members take a look!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
How would you like to be addressed?? (Name, Nickname)

Jen/Jenny

- Why is it that you want to join Envy??

I know many of the members in it and also its a clan that always had good vibes and pretty chill, seems like a good place to stay to be honest.

- How old are you??

I'm 21 years old.

- What are some of your pet peeves??

When people puts 2 bloons close to each other and makes an annoying sound that give me goosebumps. Also fake people trying to be oportunist with others, ew.

- Do you consider yourself a Chad??

Sometimes, but im kinda friendly.

- How long have you played/experience do you have on TB??

Well i've been on since 2k13 I've tried almost everything like doing art, replaymaking, went to many orgs that i liked when they were a thing in the forum, lead/been part of some nice clans, but at the end of the road i found that my thing is competitive lenshu, was top 1 at some point.

- How often are you able to play TB??

Well, recently I recovered my net on my computer so I must be able to play almost on a daily basis for a few hours :3 (yeah im back).

- What's your favorite genre of music?

I listen almost to every genre, but my favorite is "Bachata" to the point that now I give basic classes to people for money. i have a cool vid about me practicing when i was learning.

- How often do you moan into the mic whilst in Discord??

I almost never talk in discord but when I do, i dont tend to moan, unless you want me to :s omg.

- Favorite show on Netflix, or whatever the fuck you use??

I don't really got to use netflix, only to watch movies, but my fav show is South Park, funny asf.

- Do you microwave your fries??

Never

- Is a Hotdog a Sandwich??

Yeah, it is still bread with stuff inside.

- What's your recent history of Clans?!

(Empanada) - joke clan bc empanadas are tasty
(MM) - Clan league omg.
[AS] - Clan league 2nd omg.
[Obey] - What a dream omg.

And i cant remember what clan else that wasn't a joke clan in the last 2 years

- What are your hobbies??

Play futsal forever, I prefer that they put their cock in me than that they score me a goal AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. but seriously at some point i was like 1 step away from become a professional futsal player.

- What would you like to see be achieved or achieve with Envy??

Well apart from making more new friends, id like to learn from everyone in the clan and also hope that you guys learn something from me too, and a clan league seems cool hehe.

- What type of achievements would you like to see yourself achieve in TB?

Hopefully if there's a WC this year, get in the top 4 at least. I didn't want anything else since we won the cl and i got to be number 1 in lenshu.

- Well, Lastly... Please tell us about yourself!

My name is Jensson, I'm 21yo girl as I wrote above, I live in Venezuela (help), I study Fiscal Sciences in the branch of Customs administration and External Commerce; Actually at the middle of the career thanks to God (Zlatan), and I love to play Futsal on my free time, either a random match with friends or in tourneys here in the Capital District. Strong fan of the puertorican singer Eladio Carrion atm and I've been always someone who tries to be the most friendly possible to everyone, as they haven't done anything bad to me.

This was my short app, thanks for reading [e] :3.

sex.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!