Toribash
Wait what, a no because he has no potential?
What does that even mean? He seems nice, just worrying about his previous accounts
He might have not mentioned them, either way, we'll need to ask him.
Also, Android, please state a reason that actually makes sense. You can't just say no without a proper reason, you know?
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Not having enough experience sounds like a decent reason to me. In fact, we used to vote based on that in past.
sigh

Should we accept a guy who Copy/Pasted his application?

Originally Posted by Akmal
Not having enough experience sounds like a decent reason to me.

I agree

He's more than welcome to try again in the future. For now, here's my no.
Well guys. I really want to join this clan. Andriod you clearly told me my belt doesn't effect my chances of getting in. In the server. Also, I do have experience. This is just a new account. I think I clearly demonstrated in the raku server that I have skills of a 4th dan and not a orange belt. Either way, if you feel that me being orange belt and "having no potential", even though I have good skills and speak fluent english, means I can't get into this clan, than so be it. If you are willing to reconsider, YAY!!!
Originally Posted by Riddh View Post
I do have experience. This is just a new account. I think I clearly demonstrated in the raku server that I have skills of a 4th dan and not a orange belt.

This is what you said in SyN:
Originally Posted by Riddh
I'm not an alt, I'm a fresh start

(Original post: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=3890 )

Inconsistent.
Last edited by Hero; May 5, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
Originally Posted by Riddh View Post
Well guys. I really want to join this clan. Andriod you clearly told me my belt doesn't effect my chances of getting in. In the server. Also, I do have experience. This is just a new account. I think I clearly demonstrated in the raku server that I have skills of a 4th dan and not a orange belt. Either way, if you feel that me being orange belt and "having no potential", even though I have good skills and speak fluent english, means I can't get into this clan, than so be it. If you are willing to reconsider, YAY!!!

First tell me who your other accs are.