Toribash
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Thank God you played adc both times, I have a hard time against certain assassins and some mages. Then there is Herc, Hades, and Kali, which are almost impossible to beat if built right.

yeah, I'm reasonably okay with adc but sort of play everything (except jungle) because I get bored of doing one role over and over

I like hades a lot though, he's deffo the best mage

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
yeah, I'm reasonably okay with adc but sort of play everything (except jungle) because I get bored of doing one role over and over

I like hades a lot though, he's deffo the best mage

Wait. What? Playing Hades as a Mage? XD He's supposed to be a tank with some firepower on the side. His combo shut downs a good number of Gods but otherwise purification beads ruins him and he's then useless.

In terms of Mages, I'd have to say Scylla. She's really Strong, and in terms of firepower she has the highest output late game. Easily capable of Penta killing an entire team if her ult is up. However, she is hardest. Since her ult has a delay, it's sometimes easy to dodge. But her root fixes that. She also has a laning tool and an escape in her kit.

Unto me, I play Jungle and ADC (Which is what I play on League of legends as well) and I'm quite fond of it. Though solo queuing can be a pain, Get a good team and be good to go.

Add my name, GrudoMisfit. I might be playing later so I'll accept all the requests I get.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands

OP

Why you should always auto-ban Kali in League 1v1 joust.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
Wait. What? Playing Hades as a Mage? XD He's supposed to be a tank with some firepower on the side. His combo shut downs a good number of Gods but otherwise purification beads ruins him and he's then useless.

In terms of Mages, I'd have to say Scylla. She's really Strong, and in terms of firepower she has the highest output late game. Easily capable of Penta killing an entire team if her ult is up. However, she is hardest. Since her ult has a delay, it's sometimes easy to dodge. But her root fixes that. She also has a laning tool and an escape in her kit.

Unto me, I play Jungle and ADC (Which is what I play on League of legends as well) and I'm quite fond of it. Though solo queuing can be a pain, Get a good team and be good to go.

Add my name, GrudoMisfit. I might be playing later so I'll accept all the requests I get.

nah, hades deffo the best mage

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Anubis is another great mage, his late game is over power with his stun-ult combo.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Anubis is another great mage, his late game is over power with his stun-ult combo.

Not really, as half of his damaging abilities make him stationary, making him vulnerable during the time he's putting out ability damage.

This ultimately makes him not the greatest pick for some snenarios, but in a 1v1 and he catches you with a stun at level 5, you're dead without the proper actives.
Smite for Xbox One Beta...
I want an Xbox One. :c

Also, 3v5 ownage the other day:

Arena

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Smite for Xbox One Beta...
I want an Xbox One. :c

Also, 3v5 ownage the other day:

Arena

If I get the Smite Code I'm deffo selling it. I heard the controls are weird. Plus PC ports to console are never too good.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
1v1 me, toxic..
I haven't done a 1v1
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.