Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fixed rank order.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Seward is my alt account. Just a precaution incase something happens :P
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
KRS7 is my alt. If you guys have alts to add go ahead, just make sure you place them in "Alternate Accounts" rank. Also, non administrative members PM your leaders and we'll invite your alts!
-----
Moved the following accounts to scamp rank for 2 or more weeks of inactivity:

- Fearpink
- Ozzistar
- Seagl3
Last edited by KingRa7en; Mar 31, 2013 at 05:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Doom gets a yes from me
-----
Anyone have a favorite video game genre ? that should be a question in the Application

If you like a certain Genre, what game did you most play ?

For me it would be RPG's, I grew up with those. Final Fantasy of course being my first introduction to it.
Last edited by Zinrius; Mar 31, 2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MMORPG's are fun, you can never go wrong with shooters.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
so would someone please be amazing and make me some sapphire and hunter textures for my set? i would love them forever
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
I'd be more than willing...
Originally Posted by Cyber1337 View Post
so would someone please be amazing and make me some sapphire and hunter textures for my set? i would love them forever

For a price yes. I would make you textures :3
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be away for today and most of tomorrow. Hope you're all having a good (long) weekend.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."
I take my vote back for Doom to join. He's been trolling me copying my Tori's head texture. I asked him nicely to please not do that and he went as far as to copy it entirely just to bother me.