Toribash
xTheMistx: Sorry, but I feel I must reject you. Feel free to apply in a few weeks.

Reason: Although you had a similar amount of no's and yes's, the nay sayers were adamant about rejecting you. I can't have too many people not liking a new member, so to get in you would've needed a higher percentage of yay sayers.

SlyBush: application
DAMN.
SlyBash: That was probably the best application I have seen so far. You explained thoroughly why you would like to join, and even gave us a very unique and detailed picture of my penis. I did see though that in your application you said you were "Pal".

hmm...

I'll say yes
Last edited by Faint; Oct 15, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
my real name is theo
my fav mod is wushu
my belt is brown
i don't spend a lot of time on the forums
im 16
my rank is 5878
and i would hit that
-----
lol im really nice and fun to be around but if your a dick to me ill be a dick to you lol so i think i should join this clan because it would be fun.
my other clans are [-Kickz] and [-EMO] and thats about it but it was fun it was fun.
-----
lol take that last it was fun out
Last edited by LINGARY; Oct 16, 2011 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
SlyBash: That was probably the best application I have seen so far. You explained thoroughly why you would like to join, and even gave us a very unique and detailed picture of my penis. I did see though that in your application you said you were "Pal".

hmm...

I'll say yes

well thats really, not good that im not in Hit and all but if faint really says yes to SlyBash how can this Member be taken seriously.
♥ mushu♥
to many mistakes ( '-')
-----
hey faint guess what
-----
oh wait answer that tommoro i think ya tommoro hey ima bored ima bored and sleepy sleepy what to do what to do god damn im so bored
-----
faint! tell something fun to do!!!! ( '-') i dont even know you lol
-----
nah you seem nice ( '-') are you? is my question. just lettin you know lol im entertaining myself!?!?!?
-----
hey muur guess what. nvm that i'll tell you i like this clan ( '-')
Last edited by LINGARY; Oct 16, 2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
well thats really, not good that im not in Hit and all but if faint really says yes to SlyBash how can this Member be taken seriously.

Everyone in this clan is good friends with SlyBash, out of all our members I'd say Faint is one of the most prestigious and awesome members, how can he not be taken seriously? Just because he said yes to a person he likes even though he had a bad application?
what am i doing here
wait whats goin on here
-----
im cofused why is the mist hated
Last edited by LINGARY; Oct 16, 2011 at 02:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wait no to [Hit] why what did i do
-----
whats self explanatory
Last edited by LINGARY; Oct 16, 2011 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump