Toribash
I'm currently working on my portfolio for uni and doubt I'll be active ingame until Monday, at which point I'm going to Scotland for a little while, so I'll primarily be deferring to the clan's judgement on Fenris.
I'd like Qblivion's opinion on Fen's mp too, if he's cool with that :o

I'm expecting some serious all nighters, ridiculous amounts of coffee and stress levels the likes have never been seen
rip
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You have my feels Erth.

Oh and i also vote Yes for Fenris. I love his art and he is pretty decent ingame. A good combination i would say.
Thanks for the kind words ^^
Sure Erth. Here's some replays he can watch if he doesn't have time for to meet in-game.
Attached Files
Potato.rpl (52.5 KB, 15 views)
Destram.rpl (60.8 KB, 13 views)
Eazi.rpl (83.6 KB, 13 views)
Pop! ~Fenris.rpl (87.9 KB, 12 views)
Where in Scotland erth? Come chill in Glasgow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Where in Scotland erth? Come chill in Glasgow.

We are actually going to Glasgow lol
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name: Rokki/Rocky (Whichever you would prefer)

Nationality: Lithuanian

Why do you want to join?Basically I have been looking for a forum/game active clan also it would be fun to play with someone in game other than always being alone, you know it just feels lonely after a while and it would be fun to be in a clan that would actually be in-game active, and i played with some people in Quick-Aikido and they're kinda fun to play with. and this clan looks like it wont break up apart quickly so I'm also looking for a clan to stay in

Name changes/alts: None, tho wish i would get a name change somewhere in future pro4life sounds quite cocky :/

Previous clans: Piratez and Electric, Piratez just kept dying every week and barely anyone would respond to forums at the same day, meanwhile electrics leader left the clan cause of no apparent reason and joined Zone gave the leadership rights to another member and everyone kinda kept leaving before and after, so the clan was pretty much falling apart

Skype name (optional): pro4life3

Other skills: I'm trying to get better at drawing everyday, I know im quite bad at it still but with everyday I'm trying and hopefully i will be better cause it looks kinda bad still :/
I'm quite good in Aikido and ABD and decent in RK-MMA, Quite good in other video games especially FPS's won some tournamets 20-40$ prizes not much just a local city weekly tourneys

Replays: I'm not a pro at making replays but I make something worth watching from time to time sorry that I'm bad :/ Ps. Some of these replays might be from multiplayer
Attached Files
ABD1.rpl (76.8 KB, 12 views)
Smtin.rpl (35.7 KB, 10 views)
cap1.rpl (38.4 KB, 9 views)
Rk headcap.rpl (47.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by pro4life; Jan 9, 2014 at 09:51 PM.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
We are actually going to Glasgow lol

Kinda what to meet you but you scare me at the same time, do you know where in glasgow?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
After seeing those more replays, I say yes to Fenris, and I would love to play with you ingame some as well. I would also like to see you in the IRC so I could get to know you some.

As for Dupbuck. After looking around I found a situation that occurred between him and TGS after him being denied from the clan. Heres the Link To The Thread where it happened. It should be on the right page as well as the pages to follow. I'll let you take it as you see it, but it's a no from me.

pro4life: I am remaining neutral as of now. I want to see better replays from you. I will also get with you to play ingame soon when I have some free time. Unless I can be convinced otherwise, I am leaning towards no as of now.