Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
dude rucky was fightign fine his move came out right but my move beat his and he decided ehy i should have no chance at winning and reset and noobed me an di said that with manners i dotn hate ur cla i hatethose specidic ppl and when sumone ina clans a noob i report to ldr hoping they will disiplin their members

Originally Posted by fardor View Post
Also, when you're talking about serious shit, or with someone with more power then you, show some respect. And use correct grammar, otherwise they'll ignore you.

I can't understand any fucking thing that you're saying. Try to write in english please. Also, whatever, don't try to rule my clan dude. If they made something realy bad, you tell me. That's useless crap.
Gamer. Shut the hell up, learn to spell, and then LEAVE. Fardor has tested and admitted ryuky, and his judgement is final. The last thing we need is a whiney jerk spamming up our thread and insulting our members.

And no, you're not trying to be helpful. You're complaining about ONE game that ryuky reset, WITH NO PROOF AT ALL, and then telling fardor to punish one of our members based just upon what you say.

Gamer's definitely a spammer/postwhore, btw.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Apr 11, 2010 at 08:48 PM.
Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
dude rucky was fightign fine his move came out right but my move beat his and he decided ehy i should have no chance at winning and reset and noobed me an di said that with manners i dotn hate ur cla i hatethose specidic ppl and when sumone ina clans a noob i report to ldr hoping they will disiplin their members

Dude did u even read what fardor said? I doubt he can read what u said considering how misspelled everything is.....and anyways that was yesterday. Yesterday is OVER so really just be quiet and quit wining
Ryuky was fighting fine, his move came out right but my move beat his. Then he decided that I should have no chance at winning and reset. After that, he "noobed"? me. And I said that with manners, I don't hate your clan. I hate those specific people, and when someone in a clan's a noob I report to the member's leader, hoping they will discipline their member.

Approximately 30-40 errors in punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure. I also fixed up most of the ambiguity in the post.
LOL! nice boredpayne! Oh and gamer there's this amazing thing that you should definitely look into its called spellcheck use it...
Bored is our Grammar Nazi. And yeah gammer, that all you need to say. I woun't do anything, so please, stop spamming in our DSC. Is just a match, and it was only one time. Don't be bitchy about that.

Bored and Ethan, you guys need an avy ¬¬ And a sig with [Jungle] on it.
Hi gamer, i was just reading what you are writing it was a little hard because you can't write good, so, i just want to say to you

Go cry to your mom..

Btw, i would like to be enemies with them

Oh, and that thing you say, that i reset and do a noob move to you is bullshit[sorry], i don't use noob moves.
Name: SaNiiX
Belt: Brown belt
Best Mod: Instagib_feet
Talents (Toribash Related): Im good @ dancing, acrobatic things etc.
Self Description: im a guy who is pretty good at photoshop, i have much patience, so: Dont worrys be Happy man :]
Country and GMT: Netherlands GMT 1+
Are Active Ingame/Forum/Irc?: im active Both
Anything Else?: i already got tested by some1 who i forgot, but i won all 3 tests

cya!
...::::Proud Member Of::::...
......:::::[Jungle] :::::......
Cya? You're leaving already? You didn't even joined yet O.O... lol. Anyway, it would be realy nice if you tell me who recruited you. But anyway, idk... Your best mod is Intagib_feet, and it isn't even an official mod O.O. But you're good with photoshop, and dancing (which is awsome). And you look to be good. Ok, I'll say yes.