Toribash
Sure. that will do very well.

Also if i'm not mistaken "Hexadecimal" was used as a "Fuck damnit". Amirite?
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 3, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Im doing this from my phone and it corrects things on its own. it should be because
-----
I
-----
Ok I don't know how to do this from mobile so you will have to wait:/ sorry
Last edited by hackhater; Sep 3, 2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can I? Really? Yaay!......TF o.O
Hi my name is Pete.

My TB username is Gamer2013, I started playing again about 2 months ago. I had an account but when I stopped playing, i forgot the information so i made this one. I am currently a Brown Belt. I usually do pretty good in Aikido and Judo matches. My goal is to become at least a Master Belt, so that I feel like ive achieved something great in TB.

I want to join {Obey}, because the members that I have met all seem very friendly and welcoming, I see members of {Obey} everywhere, so I know that they are a very active clan which is what i seek. {Obey} will be my first clan, because as I've said, I started playing again only a couple of months ago.

I am kinda young, im 14, I live in Texas in the United States, I live in the Central Standard Time Zone, I have a Skype account that I talk to my friends and TB players on, my Skype name is Zombiez4life. I also have an XboxLive account that I play games on. I mostly play Call of Duty, I have Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2. If you ever want to play you can message me on Skype and we can play sometime.

Im part Turkish, my mother is American but my dad was born in Turkey, and so I am half Turkish. I can speak a little bit of Turkish, but I do not know how to read or write in Turkish. My dad is Muslim, but I used to live with my grandmother who is Catholic, she made me go to church every Sunday, and over the Summer my mom and me moved in with my brother, so I dont really go to church that much.

Well, thats all I really have to say for now, I hope
the members of {Obey} will read this application and consider
recruiting me into their clan.

~~~Gamer2013
Hello,
First off my name is Alec, my in-game name is alecisbest. GMT is -6 and i live in Colorado, one of the weirdest states. Anyways i'm a blue belt atm because i am almost always doing tourneys and not a whole lot of normal matches but i can change at any time. Im 15 and a sophmore at high school and yeah i play toribash and it would be an honour to join such a well-rounded clan . Also i used to be in clans: "Revenge","Critical", and i had an invitation to "Chaos" but fuck that. I left other clans because they started inviting anyone that asked to get in so it made the clan ,look bad. But this clan... All i can say is DAMNNNN. And yeah thats me .
My name is Oscar. In Toribash, it is scorpiontank. I am a blue belt with over 200 games to brown. I am good in wushu mod. I really hate rage quitters because they hurt me a lot. I am only 12 years old. I love Toribash more than other games. My GMT is +6.30. I do many mistakes while playing. Like in wushu mod, running away in accident. I need a teacher so i have also applied in the wushu class led by imapirate. I wanted to join Obey because i need a supporting clan for me. I have also applied for Paranoia, Gravity and Fake clans. They don't accept me so i just chose Obey as my clan. Without a clan, my life in Toribash is lonely, surrounded with enemies, rage quitters and people who hate me very much for no reason. I editted this post and i wish this application will be accepted.
P.S: Sorry for the grammar mistakes.
Last edited by scorpiontank; Sep 4, 2012 at 04:07 PM.
I obey........... NOBODY (except the forum and ingame rules and the moderators.)
Alec and bloodybell read through both your applications they're looking quite good will need the opinions of everyone before we tell you our verdict, scorpiontank your application is looking a bit bare at the moment, i'll give you a chance to edit it try adding a bit more if you wanna help your chances