Toribash
Not sure with Kartos , too.
I didn't really understand what he did that he should get "another chance" , but his apply wasn't that good in my opinion.
Also, I have never met him ingame before.
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
Well, Kratos got his chance.
He's a trial member now.
Welcome to the family Kratos \m/
Master of the arcane arts
From now on only freeform apps will be accepted. Put some work into your apps and show us that you seriously wanna join the clan!
Beside that every possible new member will get interviewed (irc and/or ingame) and also be tested by one of the higher ups.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Hey Viper... even though im not 4th dan u have seen me play rk-mma and things like that i can post a free form app but just letting u know im not 4th dan
^Posts like the one above wont help towards your free form application. You don't really need to ask towards posting it, just post it with as much detail as you can and we will read it and have a discussion about what we think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Tbh i think hes in the right for asking why it seems like a very good question and personally i say belt even to this day iv been playing since 08 i think belt is over rated as some of the best players iv ever played against have only been 1st / 2nd dan

I think instead of having a belt limit we should have member trials where the applicant has 2 face 3 members of a recruitment team. selected by the leaders ofcourse.

just thinking
there's no belt restriction to be honest, we just want to see if you deserve your belt looking by your skills
its obvious we'd prefer one blue belt that can play really good than 2 10th dans that can't do anything.
Belt (minimum 4 dan): 4 ° th Dan Black Belt
Country / GMT: Brazil -3
How long you play TB? (Minimum 1 year) since October 22, 2012 already did one year these days
Activity Forum (1-10): 7
Activity in game (1-10): 8
Clans previous: Lucky, Flip.Akatsuki, infinity
Why did you leave / kicked?: Out why most of them did not I did well for being boring guys all the time and spam
Special Abilities:? I do play with ease decap deadly game I know do not get very good textures is more for me to use it right
Any infractions / bans?: Useless post and only