LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know but I even find what I drew now but I remember it: (Hand drawn) A small banner size (long horizontally or a rectangle) with a blue background and FET in the middle and underneath in brackets saying frost event team. And on each side I drew a penguin with shades and a scarf looking at the bit that says FET also there might of been a snowflake or 2.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Thanks, though is it possible to make a spinny in Photoshop?
Oh good, Kill's back.
Yeah the rest I suppose need kicked.

Twinseed?
I thought he was always on previously, weird that he suddenly disappeared...

And wasn't this supposed to happen two days ago? I don't have time to now, I will if it still hasn't been done by tomorrow and no-ones objected.
yeah.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I know this is more on the support side of things but on my page in my active inventory it says I have 2 laxes equipped, any reasons to that?

Don't post that here, if you need help like that do it in the discussion thread.

What items do you have for sale by the way?
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Thanks, though is it possible to make a spinny in Photoshop?

Not as far as I know, though I haven't used any recent versions, I doubt they'd have added it since I last used it.
Though GIMP is a free program and a fairly short download, if you can't find in on Google or in the Filters on PS (or whatever you PS people call them... :D) then it probably isn't on it.

Save the image. Put it into GIMP. Spin it like fuck.

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
---------
EDIT:
Googled it.
It's a lot harder but it produces a better result.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDg0XP00dP0

Also try googling it next time man :p
Last edited by SpmSL; Jan 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
I think the real reason they're quitting is because they know they lost to me already.

That's one of the reasons I haven't started yet :D

To be honest I really fucking wish I could vote for yours because it was hilarious but the post was the funny part, not the image. So far the winners are looking like Cook and yer man that drew that wonderful jockstrap thing.
I'm down for it, tbh it sickens me that haxor ninja has been playing toribash since early 2011 yet has only 6 forum post on his account, plus he never thanked me for fixing his text for free...
I N C R E D I B L E H !
I have decided to sell my old Radioactive relax for frost members. And their allies on here, starting at 1.6k (I bought it for 2.4k so I kinda raised it a bit sorry)
I saw twinseed on the IRC a day or two ago. So don't kick him. He's still active :P
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole