Toribash
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
plz

Yes but you got lucky with that. You should keep working on it because it is a great technique. Wait till you see my app for T6.

Accepted into T6. The ELITE tier.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 30, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
O rly?? Is it luck, or is it skill?

Btw, you should chnage muay thai knee to "knee". It sounds better and fits in with other techniques better.
Last edited by Rouxster; Jun 30, 2016 at 07:21 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
My T6 App
Time for T6

overturn single - I shoot low on Seth and cross pick his leg. Pulling his arm down and as falls back lift up his leg making him teer over.

knee tap - Combination attack off a single. I go for an overturn single with a footsweep. He saves but this momentum frac's his knee. I take him back up and switch to a knee tap, try to flip him onto his shoulder but his frac'd leg hits first.

ouchi gari - beautiful sweep i got off of flow. I start by dropping low and facing out. Flow pops up first and when i spin back into him i hook his leg and he's knocked back into DQ.

osoto gari - Very small but precise hook. I fake a snap kick and you see he's about to full throw my ass but right before he lifts i get my foot under his leg, preventing him from pushing off the floor and he sits out.

scissor sweep - my opponent stands tall and straight which lets me easily set and execute the scissor sweep. I was half expecting him to rebound but his head smacks the floor.
Attached Files
T6 - overturn single.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
T6 - ouchi gari.rpl (46.9 KB, 6 views)
T6 - osoto gari.rpl (33.0 KB, 6 views)
T6 - scissor sweep.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by footlox; Jul 11, 2016 at 08:40 PM.
Toribash Martial Artists
Tier 4 Application

[MP][A] Half throw (1).rpl - I used half rotation to throw my opponent over me.

[MP][A] Suplex (1).rpl - I baited my opponent then pulled him over me without straight arms.

[MP][A] Double leg (1).rpl - I got a grasp on both of my opponent's legs and drove him to the ground.

[MP][A] Half guard control (1).rpl - I executed a scissor sweep and pulled half guard on my opponent. I was going for a turnover after, but there wasn't enough time :/
Attached Files
[MP][A] Half throw (1).rpl (41.2 KB, 5 views)
[MP][A] Suplex (1).rpl (54.6 KB, 6 views)
[MP][A] Double leg (1).rpl (41.2 KB, 9 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Yaay finally. If roux doesn't get to it I'll take a look tonight.
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Tier 4 Application

[MP][A] Half throw (1).rpl - I used half rotation to throw my opponent over me.

[MP][A] Suplex (1).rpl - I baited my opponent then pulled him over me without straight arms.

[MP][A] Double leg (1).rpl - I got a grasp on both of my opponent's legs and drove him to the ground.

[MP][A] Half guard control (1).rpl - I executed a scissor sweep and pulled half guard on my opponent. I was going for a turnover after, but there wasn't enough time :/

That half throw looked nice!

Sorry, but that's not a proper suplex. I have attached an example of a proper suplex below.

The double leg was meh, but I'll accept it.

Nice guard pull tho.

So just come back with another proper suplex and you will be accepted.
Attached Files
proper suplex.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Jul 11, 2016 at 11:14 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Looooooksss gooooood. Im skeptic of that double.

However, accepted into T4.
Toribash Martial Artists