Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Everyone shut the fuck up, I am the best rapper:
"Let RJ come through, watch what he do. He goin to chop you up and throw ya ass in the dumpster, a trash fool like ya ain't got no poshure. Step up the plate and throw them hands, unless ya aint bout dat life and not a man. Bring ya crew, i'll bring mine. Wana get strapped, that's tsr8 up fine. Let me pick up a mac, and cock it back. Shoot it out n dats a fact, cause RJ is real now and he ain't playin no pussy games. -LiLRJ"

"Send me up to cloud 9, with all this gravitation, let it be mine. I see competition down the road, but you think I will not go without a fight? Bro. I will still fight back with all the power I got, so if you think it'll be easy, you needa get shot.. I am the one and only RJ, and you need to know, how I rap with what I feel like I have no control. I am a beast for a reason, just like there is a holiday on each season. Stop with the fussin and throw back some bars, I want a challenge so I can ship ya ass to mars...-LiLRJ"

""RJ, you got the voice like Tyga and Drake mixed" Well damn, seems like I got a sorry ass, and a decent rapper mixed in with my voice. Still going to hang with my boys, cause we got the day 1 flow going. Stop hatin on me because I am just goin. Going in like MJ dunkin from the free throw, where you at? OHHH, you down in the hole. RJ ON ONE TONIGHT!..-LiLRJ"

"She said she don't blow a homies money, then tell me this trick, why you be acting funny? When I got $0, you don't wana chill, but when I get the bread in the pocket, you wana chill. Something doesn't add up with ya ass. I am going to put you on blast. Gold diggers never will see a relationship, wonder why you been cheated on? Hop off the spaceship, and stop fantasizing about a real relationship until that gold diggin is gone. You never will get the true love you want, until you stop trying to empty a dudes pocket n being a cunt. I tried to help you change, but you made it even worse. Hope your ass wakes up and put your own money in ya own purse. -LiLRJ"

"RJ isn't done telling you about your life. It's so stupid that I almost made you my wife. I feel so stupid for feeling sorry for you. fly back to where ever you came from, and go do what ya gotta do. As long as you keep blowin a homies pocket, your ass will be played. I am moving on with my life so I can have it made, withotu worrying about a trick asking me when I get paid. Swerve around and find another man, because I know your gameplan, and it's now flying in the fan. -LiLRJ"

gg.
Last edited by RiftBank; Dec 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
Dude you're in serious need of a shower,
who even comes up with a name like destinypower?
Fuck your drake shit, everyone knows you're out of business
Popping a page of unrelated shit what is this?
Look man, your rhymes are getting sour,
You look like a black dick who jacked off with flour
Yo, let's turn it down, I don't even need to diss you
Your clans are something I laugh at and jizz to
Rift? Who the hell even comes up with that?
And marines were noobs you know, it's a fact
Everyone know DP is a death plague
But it's still better than any clan you made
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
i like gumdrops
look at all these jewels on my ring pop
ryu's second super in 3rd strike make you drop
my rap career is at the top
so you all should probably stop

rip
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Signed rappers nothing but puppets for the liars
And the manipulators, how many times must you
Say your whack ass name, LilRJ a cheap ass
Pseudonym for a cheap ass pseudo rap kid
We all now know when you spat you kind of shat your pants
Originally Posted by RiftBank View Post
Everyone shut the fuck up, I am the best rapper:
"Let RJ come through, watch what he do. He goin to chop you up and throw ya ass in the dumpster, a trash fool like ya ain't got no poshure. Step up the plate and throw them hands, unless ya aint bout dat life and not a man. Bring ya crew, i'll bring mine. Wana get strapped, that's tsr8 up fine. Let me pick up a mac, and cock it back. Shoot it out n dats a fact, cause RJ is real now and he ain't playin no pussy games. -LiLRJ"

"Send me up to cloud 9, with all this gravitation, let it be mine. I see competition down the road, but you think I will not go without a fight? Bro. I will still fight back with all the power I got, so if you think it'll be easy, you needa get shot.. I am the one and only RJ, and you need to know, how I rap with what I feel like I have no control. I am a beast for a reason, just like there is a holiday on each season. Stop with the fussin and throw back some bars, I want a challenge so I can ship ya ass to mars...-LiLRJ"

""RJ, you got the voice like Tyga and Drake mixed" Well damn, seems like I got a sorry ass, and a decent rapper mixed in with my voice. Still going to hang with my boys, cause we got the day 1 flow going. Stop hatin on me because I am just goin. Going in like MJ dunkin from the free throw, where you at? OHHH, you down in the hole. RJ ON ONE TONIGHT!..-LiLRJ"

"She said she don't blow a homies money, then tell me this trick, why you be acting funny? When I got $0, you don't wana chill, but when I get the bread in the pocket, you wana chill. Something doesn't add up with ya ass. I am going to put you on blast. Gold diggers never will see a relationship, wonder why you been cheated on? Hop off the spaceship, and stop fantasizing about a real relationship until that gold diggin is gone. You never will get the true love you want, until you stop trying to empty a dudes pocket n being a cunt. I tried to help you change, but you made it even worse. Hope your ass wakes up and put your own money in ya own purse. -LiLRJ"

"RJ isn't done telling you about your life. It's so stupid that I almost made you my wife. I feel so stupid for feeling sorry for you. fly back to where ever you came from, and go do what ya gotta do. As long as you keep blowin a homies pocket, your ass will be played. I am moving on with my life so I can have it made, withotu worrying about a trick asking me when I get paid. Swerve around and find another man, because I know your gameplan, and it's now flying in the fan. -LiLRJ"

gg.

Best rapper? screw that you are an assigned rapper? I don't even fucking know your real name that is how non popular you are, hey don't be leavin I AM NOT DONE YET you had your fun now it is my turn! I bite on your rhymes rip it to shreads you can't fight you don't have a life every clan you go into deak you fucking cause it to die! You put it a curse on it after when I am done with you, you will have to go to the nurse, I rhyme so easily I don't need to think about it let's make this clear oh wait? Oh dear it is time to go hold up I need to finish what he started, You tart your ignorant get a life stop spacing your sentences with enter to make it seem long I got the bomb of rhymes and they will explode, got a girl friend? schvannia? Oh wait that was you Deak! You are just a freak!

*Lushsmoke takes some breath I am not done
I will not lose! Your intelligence are... WAIT you have none! Everytime I see you type how good you are and about your life you give me a headache. I can keep going all day you can't get a gf I think you should become gay your chances will be higher, enhanced, smarter, better, that is me apart from you

Boom! Just get off the computer and stop faking your life you should really try getting a wife instead of acting like a rapper yikes!

I hope you learned something this match no questioning if I even lost this battle you should not miss my point

By the way last words, if you were REALLY an assigned rapper that would be sad because you are not close as good as lil wayne or drake and dislike most of there
songs PEACE
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 2, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I found this video to be appropriate for this situation

<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Straight from the shitter
In a small 5 by 5 room
Unloading my last nights dinner
Into it's cold spinning doom