Toribash
can any suggest games for a stupid pc with spec below:

2 gb ram
250 gb hard disk
a core 2 duo @ 2.00GHz
NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300 SE/7200 GS ( Approx. total memory 1017mb )

k thanks.
Originally Posted by Jafri246 View Post
can any suggest games for a stupid pc with spec below:

2 gb ram
250 gb hard disk
a core 2 duo @ 2.00GHz
NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300 SE/7200 GS ( Approx. total memory 1017mb )

k thanks.

Carmageddon 2 is pretty fun =D You may need a DoS emulator though
I R IRONMAN
I need an rpg with decent graphics and at least 48hours of content.

Finished the Mass effect series, Dragon Age, Divinity 2, Fallout Series, Elder Scrolls Series, Diablo Series, Baldurs Gate Series, Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines and the Deus Ex series. So don't suggest any of those o_o.

I was hoping for a non-point and click rpg with decent graphics (Kingdom Hearts graphics is the minimum) if one exists. I'm out of ideas for games to play so I need suggestions o_o. If it isn't point and click I wouldn't mind a poor graphic game.

I'm sick of point and click.
I R IRONMAN
Sacred 2 is good and can have really nice graphics if you play it on a really good computer. Although it has point and click, you can also control your character with the keyboard, but you still have to click on enemies to fight them. There's certainly more than 48 hours of stuff to do in it.

System Shock 2 is great, but unfortunately it's rather old and even with the HD mod the graphics don't look too good. Not point n' click, it's a FPS.

Have you tried the Final Fantasy series? From #10 upwards they have very good graphics and can last you quite a long time. Not point and click, it's turn based combat in some, real time combat in others.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Sacred 2 is good and can have really nice graphics if you play it on a really good computer. Although it has point and click, you can also control your character with the keyboard, but you still have to click on enemies to fight them. There's certainly more than 48 hours of stuff to do in it.

System Shock 2 is great, but unfortunately it's rather old and even with the HD mod the graphics don't look too good. Not point n' click, it's a FPS.

Have you tried the Final Fantasy series? From #10 upwards they have very good graphics and can last you quite a long time. Not point and click, it's turn based combat in some, real time combat in others.

Which FFs have real time?
Also I've finished Sacred 2 :3
I'll take a look at System Shock on youtube
Last edited by Hippybob; Dec 28, 2010 at 07:58 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Final Fantasy XIII and X-2 I know have real time combat, but neither of them are very good in my opinion.
Final Fantasy XII has a variation of real-time combat.
e.g. It takes time to charge up a move first, but you can start charging it and move wherever you want whenever you want.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention Hellgate: London. It's an Elder Scrolls style RPG, set in modern times with demons and crap. Except people still use swords and magic (don't worry, there's guns too).
Last edited by 4zb41; Dec 28, 2010 at 10:51 PM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Final Fantasy XII has a variation of real-time combat.
e.g. It takes time to charge up a move first, but you can start charging it and move wherever you want whenever you want.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention Hellgate: London. It's an Elder Scrolls style RPG, set in modern times with demons and crap. Except people still use swords and magic (don't worry, there's guns too).

I thought Hellgate's servers shut down. Or that you could only play it in korea, or something.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES