Toribash
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
That was beautiful Such a touching story. But do you have a laptop or computer now?

Not yet gonna get it this christmas I think... My mom said she will get it this year, idk about getting a new internet network connection "this" year though :/ ...
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Detacher here is my best
It was a solo..but oh well....It's my best for now...Keep in mind I've only played spar for 2 and a half months...So I'm not the best..But I wan't to get noticed..So if you could..Could to get this in the clan vid?
-----
Sorry omega..I couldn't really reply because I had to get off. But that is truely amazing..and I think that your going to be at the top of the sparrers in toribash soon.
Attached Files
Wolf is back baybeh.rpl (301.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Werewolf4; Aug 23, 2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New parkour on a hard mod
This time i was looking for a challenge, and i got that challenge. I did parkour on one of trichard's parkour mods and it was tough. I will get better but i made it to the end so i guess it counts, Not bad for the first try

parkour with MZebra tr richards mod.rpl
Originally Posted by FreeFlash View Post
Hey guys! Just to show you my new style...

Attachment 412753

Enjoy! ;)

LOL !
"New one with Cacrot... I tried to copy Oblivion's style, but what do you think?

FF vs Cacrot.rpl
(/lp 1 Oblivion) :P"
Nice spar
Free Style Sparrer
Here is a parkour that was not finished due to xxmonstoxx pinging. D:But i will soon post an edit of that replay but here is what we have so far.

parkour with monsto again bb.rpl