Toribash
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Pretty sure he meant Gantz.

Also, why are you trying to apply logic to an anime about zombies, magical girls, and vampires?

Idk.

Still never heard of Gantz.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
K-On! S:2,E:13 is what I have finished up to.

looks like 14 will be a good one, can't wait to finish work so I can watch the rest of the season ^^
Finished Oniichan no Koto Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne just now.

It was as terrible as I expected it to be. The only reason i even watched it was to give me something to do.
Last edited by up2u; Mar 28, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Finished Oniichan no Koto Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne just now.

It was as terrible as I expected it to be. The only reason i even watched it was to give me something to do.

Just about finished it, no idea why I'm watching it but I guess it's a filler for me. Pretty much expected the same as you, lol.

Also, about to finish off season 1 of dragon crisis

( reason I say season 1 is because I truly believe there will be a season 2 since there is so many hints and stuff that hints towards an even bigger story)
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Just about finished it, no idea why I'm watching it but I guess it's a filler for me. Pretty much expected the same as you, lol.

Also, about to finish off season 1 of dragon crisis

( reason I say season 1 is because I truly believe there will be a season 2 since there is so many hints and stuff that hints towards an even bigger story)

Hate to break it to you, but Dragon Crisis isn't getting a second season. It sold terribly in Japan.
Never knew zero no tsukaima's 3rd season was out!

oh god yes, I'm in love with the lead female voice actor. (probably why i like shana and dragon crisis)

Edit: Oh wait, It's been out for a while

Edit 2: Oh wait again, I already watched it over a year ago, what bad memory I have.
Last edited by Lume; Mar 29, 2011 at 02:42 AM.
Third season was horrible.

Also, fuck JC Staff. They have this magic power turning EVERY awesome main character they touch into a pussy. Saito was awesome in the novels, but he's a faggot in the anime.
Their latest victim is the mc from Yumekui Merry. He's a badass in the manga, but terrible in the anime.