Toribash
Originally Posted by TheSituation View Post
What Belt Are You?: 10th dan BlackBelt
What Mod Do You Like/Play The Most?: Toriown
What Do You Think You Can Contribute To The Clan?: I'm really cool and well known haha.
How Did You Hear About ICOF?: Pfft I know all clans
Are You A Member Of Any Toribash Organizations?: Yea,FYFMITA
Rate Your Skill Level From One To Ten In Your Own Opinion: 1000
Do you have any alternate accounts? If you do, what are their names?:Simon
GMT Timezone (Find it Here):500+
Any talents (Art, Replay Making, Modding, Marketing, etc.)? If you do have some, post examples:Im good at everything

Don't troll on our Forums.
Go away
My best match until now guys
My score was 17/11/2 and my items were the black cleaver,berserkerīs greaves,zeal,the bloodthirster,bilgewater cutlass and nashorīs tooth.My char was Vayne,ofcourse
@soul: my normal carry build is: Boots of Speed, Berserker Greaves, Zeal, BF sword, Vampiric Scept, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancers, Bloodthirster. Of course this depends on the current hero I play and the enemy team constellation/their items and so on, but as you can see: I dont rly rush to it but can still afford it :P

@Fally: gratz to those stats, unfortunately I barely see you ingame, r we on the same server?
Yeah, we are all on the EU West servers.
Make sure to make your League of Legends window smaller by going to the side and dragging it in, it hides the friend bar if you use Windows 7. And add SoulSkrix and Count3rl33. I keep losing my matches, I do really good, but have a fail team.
16 kills on my side, 46 on theirs. AND we had almost all their towers down, but since my nooby teammates kept feeding them, they just aced all the team (part from me) and then proceeded to get Yi and Trynd to break down the towers very very quickly ... ffs.. I hate it when your team is stupid
This happens to me many times,soul.The last time I had to destroy 3 towers,an inhibitor and the base by my own.At least they had much life and kept the others busy.
Yeah, because I get put with so many bad players in a match rather than thinking "How shall I get me and my teammates to turn this lane around without getting ourselves killed" I think "When my teammates begin to get attacked I'll go take a cheap shot at their tower, hopefully they'll last long enough to let me take it"
It seems I only get teamed up with nabs.I have a losing spree of 3 already...and every time I have the most kills in all the room.