Toribash
anyone actually achieved 85 yet?

Few of my friends got it two days after release. gg I say.

Worgen starting area. Holy fucking, so good.
lol
Level 83 at the moment, Vashj'ir was beautiful and Deepholm even more so. Quest chains have been fun
:D
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
Gnomes are hairy dildos.

And what about goblins
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Focus is so much win compared to hunters having mana, holy shit. Like, once you get used to it..straight up rape.
lol
I'm getting the game 12/20/2010 and I would like to know, where it says the names, level, and then the place it is at, what do you mean by the place, is it a world or something? Or the game? Or is it the server?

Also... After I finish 1 WoW game/collection, I keep my account to the next? And what is a authenticator thingy, can I buy it from walmart?
Started a shamman for cata. Level 39. I like how stream-lined leveling has become. It's faster, it's easier, I don't feel abandoned by blizzard half the time, and the quests are actually a lot more unique.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by MARDOBOY View Post
I'm getting the game 12/20/2010 and I would like to know, where it says the names, level, and then the place it is at, what do you mean by the place, is it a world or something? Or the game? Or is it the server?

Also... After I finish 1 WoW game/collection, I keep my account to the next? And what is a authenticator thingy, can I buy it from walmart?

I don't get what you mean, WoW is one game, the other ones you buy such as lich king and cata are expansion packs that unlock new areas and races and shit for the actual game, you don't really continue onto a different game..
Okay....Lume.....okay......How about this.
What is the best class for you guys?

What is the STRONGEST MELEE class. I had all that mages and warlock shit.

(Besides a death knight because I don't have a level 55 i will be getting the game 2 morrow)