#4everyungbiches420blayzeetpartyhard6969696969swag yolokillmeplease
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I deleted the post.
-----
And Elvis, I don't care the I got neglected, it's the fact that you guys a getting mad over a joke. Let it go,
-----
Zapekk, I made the fake app because I thought you would be cool about because FRIENDS joke around together, but no, I don't even care about my real app anymore, this is about the fake app, you guys are taking this Waaaaaay to seriously.
-----
And TBH, the fake app wasn't even an app at all.
Last edited by Minerals; Jan 4, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate to say it but you did ask me repeatedly last night to join so this definitely wasn't a fake appliction, however the rest of you can fuck off and stop replying to his app, it's done.

Originally Posted by shmevin

inb4kicked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
He's probably not even minerals, he's just rocks.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Hey people of tgs,

To start, I'm Duncan. I'm 12 years of age and at -6 GMT.
I'm pretty chill and enjoy just hanging out.
some of you, if not most of you probably know me, I've decided to apply for tgs for 3 reasons; I have several friends in this clan, you guys are extremely chill, and I'm looking for motivation to get my in game activity up, you can see it's been lacking. I'll go in-game for wars and stuff but rarely on my own accord and I'd like to change that. I'm a pretty decent replay maker according to a few people.

I know I was told not to post here etc but I feel like turning over a new leaf.
Feel free to hit my up on Skype, it's dupbuck. I'm normally online when i'm not doing homework or at school.

I've been banned twice both for infraction build-ups and they were for 1 day. I've got numerous infractions, all for minimal things.

Lord BONDarenko is the one and only, he is the ruler of all and the creator of man-kind.

I shall let him bless my tarnished soul and lead me down the path of greatness.

EasterCheeks, Chaney and Devin all think I'm cool but EasterCheeks disappeared to a better place, he's living with BONDarenko now.
Last edited by millie; Jul 4, 2016 at 02:30 AM.
I hate the excessive use of "chill" but I like you so it's a yes from me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I've seen you couple times... somewhere...

Anyway i'll leave leave this neutral for now.
Not sure what to say. App wasn't too bad tho.
Still neutral.

fuck
Lets not be bias due to his age either, He seems alright for a person of such age so lets not be prejudiced due to that e.e
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli