Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Started ME2 again with imported guy. Now with sentinel. Too bad sentinels suck until later in game D:

Tech armor is sweet though.
I'm doing a playthrough with my infiltrator on insanity and once I'm done I wanna try either vanguard or soldier, which is the most fun in your opinions?

P.S Infiltrator on insanity is really easy =D widowmaker just kills everything
I R IRONMAN
Well I finally beat the game and my all my squad mates survived.
Only one Normandy crew member was alive and that was the doctor, so no harm done really, never liked my crew that much. =/
However I kept the Collector base alive, I'm starting to have second thoughts on if I should blow it up since after seeing the ending, the Illusive man just smiles when he clicked up to look at the base, just gave me a bad feeling.
I didn't give him the base.
It's no secret that the Illusive Man couldn't give 2 shits about ethics, and giving him access to such technology seems like a bad move.

I liked playing infiltrator. Head shots with the widow are very satisfying. But sentinel is fun if you like versatility. Improved Flashbang Grenade = win. I love that stuff.
Also has anyone been suspicous about the Illusive Man's eyes?
I've noticed that everyone else has normal eyes except for him.
reaper or prothean contact. or random cybernetics.
theyr similar to sarens, so it could relate to indoctrination.
or they never actually state that ALL the protheans are dead. atleast Vigil never mentions it. he may have found and been influenced by some bitter old prothean technology, like the visions that shepard gets from those spheres or beacons.
or he's not human, reaper clone of him or something.

im guessing we all know that theres more to him than we're assuming.

im just hoping that the influence that your descision has a bigger influence than your descision in ME1.
or that both descisions make a bigger impact in ME3 than previously.
i thought that your descision in ME1 didnt actually change much in ME2. no extra missions, no extra paragon/renegade points, minimal extra dialogue and storyline.
Last edited by BenDover; May 31, 2010 at 10:24 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ye, the council do jack shit in number 2 if you keep them alive and so did Anderson.
I guess the only major impact for me in ME1 was that I got to see wrex again and even that wasn't that amazing since he was my favorite character in ME1.

Also aren't the Collectors brainwashed Protheans?
seeing wrex again was cool yeah, actually wanna play the first one again, complete it entirly, had a few cerberus missions left that i could do.

yeah, they are, not sure wha relevance that would have though, we can only speculate atm, have to wait for 3 to be released
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Finished the game again, I'm not going to import my character this time ._. ..

I'm going to start over but with my difficulty set to insanity.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.