Toribash
I like the hats. :3

anyway I saw this vid in off-topic and I thought you guys should see it. Especially you Dash.

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I like the hats. :3

anyway I saw this vid in off-topic and I thought you guys should see it. Especially you Dash.

I want to punch you in the face for posting such old videos.

You seriously thought I havent seen that already?
I haven't seen it and I have never heard of it either, so I thought you did not know about it, but I was sadly mistaken. -.-
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
A song about Japanese Jersey shore? That's just wrong.
Stop posting that damn filth where I can see it. You kids need to learn some decency, and the best way to do that is with Mr. Bungle.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I think my teacher showed me this in grade one.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I think my teacher showed me this in grade one.

Notice that Parental Advisory sign on the cover art? I don't think he did. And, if he did, your teacher has great taste in music.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY