Toribash
yeah my crusader crits for 1-1.5b, noncrits for about 300k

(if I sucked it up and moved my ancient furnace from barb to crusader he'd hit even harder on elites)

IK got nerfed hard, in PTR the buff for having both ancients and wrath up was 400% and it was really ridiculous

I'm currently running my raekor barb with IK belt and boots for the perma-ancients, helps a fair bit with RG fights

Last edited by hanz0; Apr 12, 2015 at 02:26 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm trying to improve my phalanx sader while building a rolands sader.

I've been searching for a furnace for forever.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
hanz0: you think the whirl barb with dual weild bul kathos weapons would be good?

Everything seems k, but I'm not quite sure.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

so the speed buff the BK set gives is pretty handy and it pretty much solves all fury problems, however if you can run 5 pieces of the wastes set + 3 pieces of the immortal king set (belt + weapon + whatever) + the ring of royal bladebla I feel like the perma-wrath of the berserker you get from 4 piece IK is superior

if not 5 piece wastes + 2 BK + 2 IK (for perma ancients) + RoRG or 6 piece wastes + 2 IK would also definitely be T6 viable

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
lol, just checked my wizard after i got the timewarp set thing together.

apparantly my wizard is now top 1000 in the toughness rating in europe, top 2000 in the world... idk how i did that ._.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
so the speed buff the BK set gives is pretty handy and it pretty much solves all fury problems, however if you can run 5 pieces of the wastes set + 3 pieces of the immortal king set (belt + weapon + whatever) + the ring of royal bladebla I feel like the perma-wrath of the berserker you get from 4 piece IK is superior

if not 5 piece wastes + 2 BK + 2 IK (for perma ancients) + RoRG or 6 piece wastes + 2 IK would also definitely be T6 viable

That's a nice barb. What do you solo with him?

Also, decided to make a new sader a couple of days ago with Roland's set. Made it back on the leaderboards with said sader. Roland's is stupidly strong.

If anyone wants to play with me, my battle.net tag is Atlantic#1790
Last edited by Liquidoom; Apr 19, 2015 at 07:21 PM.
^ are u EU or 'Murica?
ive recently been trying to push grifts on my wiz, but didnt got far.. stuck on 42

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
^ are u EU or 'Murica?
ive recently been trying to push grifts on my wiz, but didnt got far.. stuck on 42

Eh, try looking at the difference between your gear and the players at the top. Most likely it has to do with them having more ancient pieces than you (most likely a weapon).

Also I'm in America.
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Eh, try looking at the difference between your gear and the players at the top. Most likely it has to do with them having more ancient pieces than you (most likely a weapon).

Also I'm in America.

i have an ancient sparker with 10% dmg rolled and a gift. so its not the wep. ^^

my guess is rather that hey have another amulet/rings combination. ive been runnig arylses + soj. but i need that elements one i guess...

liquidoom: hanz0 also has an end-game crusader, i believe he stopped around gr47.

blubkill: i don't know much about witches, but if you're getting stuck, figure out why you're getting stuck. are you getting stuck because you can't do enough damage, or everything is killing you too quickly? or maybe it's even that you're dying because you can't kill anything quickly enough. regardless, make sure you have full flawless imperial gems on all your gear, and check out some build guides on diablofans.

anyway, been playing a bit of seasonal. currently playing a whirlwind build, but i have the full raekor's set (aside from the boots), and was considering trying it out to see how far i can get in GRs. could use a few more ancient pieces of gear, but so far i can probably manage gr40.

piss

oh also, i found an ancient xephirian earlier today but it managed to not roll a socket or any crit, rip 2nd best in slot ancient amulet
Last edited by Faint; Apr 21, 2015 at 06:08 AM.