Ranking
Midget, gnome. Same shit, different smell.

We should totally go for the fatass race, then everyone would be like 'what a useless, fat thief' and then we would be like 'RARARAR I STOLE UR SHIT' and everyone dies and we win.
INTRODUCING!

KAAKHEN THE TINY TERROR >:(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You begin your adventure falling from the sky! :O
At least the sun is happy :D. What you do!?!

You have a deflated balloon, a knife, some meat and a pencil in your pocket!
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Determine how far away you are from the ground before you do anything rash.

If the ground is a LONG ways away, try to entice a large bird of some sort with the meat to get it to save you. While waiting for a bird, start blowing into that balloon frantically to use as a cushion just in case no birds are around.

If its a short distance away the fall shouldnt hurt THAT much :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Cut a piece of meat with the knife, write "parachute" on it with the pencil, and inflate the baloon. Hold the piece of meat in one hand, and use the baloon to get to the ground in safety.
Eat the meat ( cutting up with the knife, manners first ;P) then curl up in a ball, and wait for your fat (gained, from meat eating) to absorb the pain from the fall
Im voting for a super-level 80-Bad guy.

like the main character!
:3

Near the end of the plot.

And also, LET THERE BE A FURRY SIDEKICK!

NAMED

FURRY?

OR HAROLD!
Why not just hold the balloon ope with 2 hands until it gets big and acts like a parachute?...And write "Gnomes Rule" on the side of the balloon to show your love for the Gnomish people

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!