Ranking
I made it a tga file and uploaded it and its still not working. Whats wrong?!?!?!?......
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
I am also having a problem with my new head.
2 days ago I made and uploaded a new head, it was in .tga format, and I saved everything right.
I had uploaded a few heads before, they all worked fine.

The problem with this one was, I clicked upload and it said "Head Successfully Uploaded[Or something like that] (head.tga)".

I think it should say "(Andrecova.tga)" as that's the name of the file.

Still I waited to see if it worked, but after 2 days I and everyone else still see my old head.

Does it takes more that that time, or is there really something wrong?
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
It creates a folder with your name in it, then head.tga. It reads the folder name, not the head name.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Oh yeah, I forgot 2.6 will/is different.
Thanks for clearing that up.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
This still isnt helping me ive tryed a jpg file and tga file and I still don't see my head. I made two copies of the head one in the custom heads folder and one in a folder name Jdog2360 in the custom heads folder. Which do I use and should the file be the program I used to make the head or the converted one?
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
Im having problems with my head too. I upload it and it says it was succesful uploaded to [Corruption]RIP. And i still have the defualt Tori Head
if you are using GIMP to save your .tga files, make sure the RLE compression box is not checked.

BTW, hampa said heads uploading was disabled for a bit. When will it be back?
Originally Posted by BoVine View Post
if you are using GIMP to save your .tga files, make sure the RLE compression box is not checked.

BTW, hampa said heads uploading was disabled for a bit. When will it be back?

It was disabled? Mabey thats why! -.- Thanks for clearin that up. And yes in GIMP i do check off the RLE compression box. its just that when i upload it it say: You have uploaded a head for the Nick name [Corruption]RIP. I don't get it...
Clan tags are ignored when searching for heads, so you'd need to upload it to RIP, not [Corruption]RIP.

Which would mean changing your ingame name in your profile to RIP, I believe...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Clan tags are ignored when searching for heads, so you'd need to upload it to RIP, not [Corruption]RIP.

Which would mean changing your ingame name in your profile to RIP, I believe...

Oh I see...Thank you for that helpful Tip Suomynonaheadbang