Toribash
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
oh, im watchin it rite now too!
i love it

^^

personally i love the 360 stuff like the new motion capture thing (forgot what it was called) an the movies, music, etc. (so much lol)

and im really lookin forward to Halo OSDT and Left 4 Dead 2!

Project Natal is what your thinking of...

Originally Posted by OveRK1LL View Post
XBOX was pathetic imo, basiccly said, heres a bunch of stand alone expansions. enjoy.

Only thing I actually wanted from xbox was L4D2(Stand alone expansion, but a hell uvan expansion) and Singularity, Modern Warfare 2, and Assasin's Creed 2 owait I have a PC and PS3.... Halo sucks so XBOX has nothing, there camera is a rip off of Sony's PSEye/EyeToy.. and yeah.. Nintendo better give SOMETHING or this'll be all sony lol.
Hell, Sony is offering NON-CASUAL MOTION DETECTING GAMING. Well, there goes the wii.
Nintendo, give HardcoreWii for actual gamers, tis your only hope!

Note: Halo:Reach looks ~kinda~ nice

I have the Eye Toy, and it is nothing like Natal. Eye Toy got really boring, and they didn't do much with it.
I think Natal has potential, It could turn out to be something really awesome. Like when the chick was playing Ball Breaker (or something) that was way more than the Eye Toy ever delivered.
yea, i jus forgot the name
thnx homer

and natal could turn out to be pretty cool
it is innovative for sure, but who knos
ppl are lazy these days

games im lookin forward to:
Halo 3: OSDT
Left 4 Dead 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Assassins creed 2
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Red Steel 2
Uncharted 2: Among Theives
God of War 3

alot of sequels...lol
Last edited by DaJoka; Jun 3, 2009 at 04:33 AM.
Originally Posted by HomerDawkins View Post
Project Natal is what your thinking of...

I have the Eye Toy, and it is nothing like Natal. Eye Toy got really boring, and they didn't do much with it.
I think Natal has potential, It could turn out to be something really awesome. Like when the chick was playing Ball Breaker (or something) that was way more than the Eye Toy ever delivered.

Yeah.. but Natal will probably never sell, for casual gamers there Wii. No lazy(about 60-70%, sadly) xbox fans will use it...
PS3's prototype ([YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaQsXdKbUw8/YOUTUBE]) will just use hands, and is ALOT more precise than anything I've seen from Natal, sub-milimeter precision = win. and its still in prototype, and Sony's 'wiimote' has a trigger :P
Assassin's Creed 2, mainly.
There are a few other games that might be interesting too.
All this stuff on motion capture gimmicks and "getting active with your gaming" always brings me back in time.

Last edited by CiaoTime; Jun 4, 2009 at 06:50 AM.